Upcoming follower for fans of Kitiara

SeaihnBlacke

I stumbled across this recently and thought i'd share.  This is an incredibly promising companion coming sometime in May.  If you liked Kitiara, I suspect you'll like Sofia too.  The author has a large amount of custom voice work already available and Sofia sounds like a fun companion to have, definitely lewd enough to make a good SexLab follower.

Sofia (a WiP)

Given the already plentiful sexual references she makes in some of these video and the fact that his voice actor is still recording, I'm wondering if enough LL members made requests, if he would have her record some specific responses?  Might be interesting to find out... 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoops helps if I realize that I'm not on LL when I post in the comments...

LOL :lol: What did you say anyway?

Just now saw this. It was some pretty specific language scenarios and references to lover's lab mods. Spouses Enhanced and some of the sexlab mods. Some dialogue lines dealing with sexlab submit. It was only up there for a minute or two, but I saw it and was like, "Oh fuck."

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

I wish there was a custom voiced follower that had fully voiced Sexlab compatibility.

Check out Painslut Alicia.. unless DDproductions wants to post-convert Dhalia and Allune and all-sexlab-ify them....

Alicia is not fully voiced I had tried that mod several times hoping it to see some changes.

I wish there was a custom voiced follower that had fully voiced Sexlab compatibility.

Check out Painslut Alicia.. unless DDproductions wants to post-convert Dhalia and Allune and all-sexlab-ify them....

Alicia is not fully voiced I had tried that mod several times hoping it to see some changes.

Nope!

lol

Honestly ya all might have had a fully voiced companion for sexlab I had the VA's willing the problem was anytime I asked for help concerning the scripts in sexlab i got gobbleygook back in response

All I needed was a way to trigger individual stages with custom timers and BOOM it would have happened but honey badger doesnt have time to figure out that crap atm :P

• 2 months later...

Archived