Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie

skimpy sexy 7base cnhf

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

calyps

calyps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

File Name: Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie

File Submitter: calyps

File Submitted: 09 Mar 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: Requires the main "Bosmer Ceremonial Armor" files (for textures and other armor parts).

Requires the main "Bosmer Ceremonial Armor" files (for textures and other armor parts).

http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/51569

Thanks to kplant a 7base bombshell version has been added.

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

sbire

sbire

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

awesome;  can't wait to see the sevenbase convert  :)

LukeDuke

LukeDuke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Fantastic work! But can you please remove that plate from male version so males can be ''more'' shirtless? 

Thanks in advance!

E: Do I need to install original esp file too? (besides meshes and textures ofc)

GodKingLaw

GodKingLaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Awesome! Bigger penis version, my characters is a healthy RedGuard. Like this a lot though.

calyps

calyps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Fantastic work! But can you please remove that plate from male version so males can be ''more'' shirtless? 

Thanks in advance!

E: Do I need to install original esp file too? (besides meshes and textures ofc)

If you want the hood and bracers, yes. If not, no.

Resident999

Resident999

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

this is pretty cool. I have the main file. so just install this through nmm and find it in game right? Does it work with the black textures?

I may have to create a bosmer just for this.

LoganX

LoganX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Hello! Pretty good idea but i noticed something strange in my game. I use CBBE and with that body female armor has an issue; under chest where should be bottom part of breasts there is dark something, like a shadow. 

(Xluxlu)

(Xluxlu)
  • Guests

for what body is?

calyps

calyps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

for what body is?

CNHF which is UNP texture compatible. Maybe someone will convert it but I just did this for myself and shared so I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

Dagimpyman

Dagimpyman

Grand Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

for what body is?

CNHF which is UNP texture compatible. Maybe someone will convert it but I just did this for myself and shared so I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

May I ask what textures you're using for both the male and female character? I'm especially impressed by the pubic hair for both sexes, it looks incredibly detailed.

Maybe I'm already anticipating the answer: Are those the textures that come with CNHF? I haven't actively followed the development of your body recently, so I'm not sure what the progress is there.

vosuvip

vosuvip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

What is CNHF? Please tell me which mod gave that lovely, sexy pubes to those girls.

calyps

calyps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

for what body is?

May I ask what textures you're using for both the male and female character? I'm especially impressed by the pubic hair for both sexes, it looks incredibly detailed.

Maybe I'm already anticipating the answer: Are those the textures that come with CNHF? I haven't actively followed the development of your body recently, so I'm not sure what the progress is there.

That's my own textures that aren't released. The pubes are ginger and I'm certain if I add them to CNHF people will complain that they don't match properly and who has time for that shit. Maybe I'll put them on my blog. 

Dagimpyman

Dagimpyman

Grand Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

That would be awesome! And yes, people will complain about anything, even if it's the second coming of Christ himself.

Aluveaux

Aluveaux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

That's my own textures that aren't released. The pubes are ginger and I'm certain if I add them to CNHF people will complain that they don't match properly and who has time for that shit. Maybe I'll put them on my blog. 

Calyps, 

I think the pubes are some of the best I have seen, but of course I am biased towards more non-shaved. I for one would be delighted if you posted them on your blog for the rest of us, if you are so inclined. 

Beautiful work, as always. 

-Stray

calyps

calyps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Calyps, 

I think the pubes are some of the best I have seen, but of course I am biased towards more non-shaved. I for one would be delighted if you posted them on your blog for the rest of us, if you are so inclined. 

Beautiful work, as always. 

-Stray

Thank you :). I'll finish up some loose ends and see if I can't have it up in a few days.

loganbrhea

loganbrhea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

'Dunno if I'm the first to ask, but can you PLEASE do a SoS refit? You would only have to make the armor the SoS 'Body Slot' and remove the stuff on the actual penis (Unless you wnt to script it for erections.)  :blush:

(Xluxlu)

(Xluxlu)
  • Guests

I use CBBE HDT body, but, you made a great work and i love the body of your female char, thanks for your work =D

kahless

kahless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I love these! Sadly, as it stands, the male one isn't SoS friendly.  :(  I would love to see a patch that would make it compatible with that body-type. Though for my female housecarls and companions it looks nice. Good work!

dachande

dachande

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Attached is a BodySlide2 version for the Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie (only the female version), should be HDT Body, but since that was a first test with OS not sure if all works fine.

Unpack into your Skyrim/Data folder as always and create the outfit with BodySlide

Download removed, boots have been incorrect

Will upload a new one

Rodlah

Rodlah

Sometimes you feel....sometimes you don't

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I've found a problem with this. When I do the Bodyslide of this armor, the feet of the boots disappears, leaving you standing on nothing. Maybe it's something to do with using the body as a reference for this, rather than the feet, but I don't know BS well enough to know for sure.

This is for the Bodyslide post above this one, not the armor overall.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skimpy, sexy, 7base, cnhf