[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Another thought with the skull of corruption that would work with my earlier idea of giving it to your master would be that the user could also change the dream from a simple chase and rape to a train and rape. meaning the sequence gets changed to say a dungeon full of training equipment and the dreamer is the one being trained. maybe even have this if PC is enslaved and have given the staff to master as a chance to happen depending on pride stat. Say the higher or lower it was the higher the chance since a slave master would want his broken slave to remain that way.

Another thought with the skull of corruption that would work with my earlier idea of giving it to your master would be that the user could also change the dream from a simple chase and rape to a train and rape. meaning the sequence gets changed to say a dungeon full of training equipment and the dreamer is the one being trained.

I suppose if the Skull was charged up on the dreams of other slaves' date=' and if you used it to activate the collar then you could project yourself into the dream and take the Skull with you where it could be used to give you a menu letting you control the setting. Might let it do some things to the slave which would be horribly unbalancing if you could do them in the waking world. It's an interesting line of thought.

maybe even have this if PC is enslaved and have given the staff to master as a chance to happen depending on pride stat. Say the higher or lower it was the higher the chance since a slave master would want his broken slave to remain that way.

Sorry, I'm a bit thick this afternoon. Explain that part again, please?

============

Quest: Spiders - Concluded

OK: When last we left our hero(ine) an uneasy truce had been established with a local falmer tribe, and an interpreter slave had been produced to facilitate trade. The obvious thing to do at this point is to ask about the fugitive girls. Or maybe about the connection to the old guild. Either way, the result is much the same.

The old guild, it turns out, traded with the falmer on a regular basis, and had access to the cavern system via the spider gallery under Riften and the now collapsed. The reason you haven't found the other end of the tunnel is that it opens onto a cave system that joins the falmer village from the other side.

According to the falmer, there is no way to the surface from there, except through their village. So there is an excellent chance that both women are still in the cavern. The solution, send in the Raper Chaurus!

The falmer keep a pen of half a dozen or so of the insects, ready to release. They just need to be "primed". In practice that means vaginal secretions from an aroused woman, using them as an ingredient in an alchemical operation. The result is a fuming liquid which can be thrown into the Chaurus pen. Naturally, they want secretions from surface dwellers (since the quarry are from the surface and the beasts need to distinguish their scent from falmer the slaves). They're also not keen on using the offering slave, since she's been dosed up with falmer pheromones for the ritual.

What it boils down to, is that they want stimulate every woman in the player's group to a state of arousal, and then use the collected scents to prime the Chaurus. If the player is female and in charge, they will be especially keen to have her scent included. Later dialogue may reveal that the alchemical process can produce fluds that vary from very broad, to targetting a specific race or bloodline, to very specific and targeting a single individual. It's also possible to brew concoctions to exclude women similarly. But the player won't find that out for some time. Meanwhile if the PC is female, the Falmer now have her scent. Not that they're going to do anything with it. Not in this quest, anyway.

Anyway, eventually the potion gets brewed. You may need to return to the surface and get some slaves first. You won't need to make another offering, but the falmer may want to try some of them out. Once brewed, the gunk is thrown into the Chaurus pen, a gate is opened, and the beasts charge off to hunt. The PC is able to watch the process from a system of gated viewports which will turn out to be the drop points the falmer use to ambush adventurers. After a short while, there will be a shout, and a flare of magic from the opposite side of the cavern below. Moving to a closer hole, the player gets a good view as the creatures immobilise, strip, restrain and penetrate the two fugitives. Falmer then drop down into the cave and replace the Raper Chaurus with Trainers instead. The captured women now follow the falmer back to the village, crawling all the way.

At the point, the player will be able to drop down him or herself and investigate the cavern. The belongings of the women are evidently of no interest to the falmer and have been left behind. They include a number of empty potion bottles, as well as a recipe for invisibility potions and some vampire dust and nirnroom. (Charus eggs are not hard to find here). A careful search will find the partially concealed area the women were using as a campsite. It's clearly a fragment of some larger ruin, containing a couple of stone beds, a dwemer style table and a broken alchemy lab that can now only make stamina damaging potions.

Back at the falmer village, it transpires that the falmer intend to keep the captured females. They are however willing to trade for them on a 2-for-1 basis. Take it or leave it.

The player can, of course, elect to attack the falmer here or at any other stage in the quest. It will probably be a challenging fight, and re-opening trade when the village re-spawns will be harder as a result. Violence is an option, however.

Eventually, the PC will have his hostage recovered (probably just in time for the client to demand to see her) and presumably the hostage's would be rescuer as well who can then be broken, trained and questioned. The questioning part does not go as well as expected however, with the captive appearing to know very little beyond what the player already pieced together. The general consensus is that she genuinely wishes to co-operate by this stage. It's almost as if part of her memory has been magically blocked...

========

OK, that's the guild back on a stable footing - I can take my time working out the remaining whys and wherefores.

For the next part, I think I'll write up what I have on the quest that opens up the Dwemer Slaving halls in the Blackreach.

Everything you've laid out sounds great so far, even if you don't finish this its been great just reading about it. I was wondering though if it was possible to give the slaves names, so when you interact with them its not just Forsworn Looter. It could be randomly given or maybe let the player make one?

By the way what would happen if the PC was the offering slave what would then happen.

Well' date=' that would be one area where the two questlines would diverge for a while. The player would find herself locked into the trainer chaurus, which would force her to crawl along after the falmer chief. The creature attached to her bloodstream would keep her strongly sedated, with only minimum values for carry weight, damage, movement and stamina. In any case, it's only possible to move following the falmer leader. Trying to move away will produce a painful stimulus from the trainer. To make sure this has a motivating effect on the player as well as the character, I propose to suspend health regeneration, and to make each application of pain reduce heath slightly, while each pleasurable stimulus has a small healing effect, as well as a more pronounced one of arousal. In general, disobedience or failure to obey will meet with pain. Any action that might pose a serious threat or challenge will likely result in death by decapitation.

Once in the village, she'll be dumped in one of the falmer huts, one with a locking gate on it, and left there with the trainer's "vibrate" function set to high. There will be a few falmer food of friendship meals in there as well. The safe does for falmer food is something less than one every 24 hours. The PC is going to be eating quite a bit more than that. Again, as a motivator, the food will have a healing effect (as most food does). Attempting to open the gate will bring punishment from the trainer. Making a noise or attempting to masturbate will also bring punishement.

Meanwhile the events of the quest will unfold as in the PC/Slaver version with the guild's 2nd in command taking the player role. The PC is only going to get a partial picture of what's going on, and that from snatches of conversation when someone walks past her prison. At some point, a falmer will turn up to take a sample of pussy juice for the raper chaurus. In this branch, they're not so concerned about only using surface dweller juice. (And between you and me, I think they may have made the whole thing up, anyway).

After a while the two fugitives will be captured and thrown in the hut/cell with the player. They too will be naked but for a trainer chaurus set for maximum arousal. Talking and masturbation will still be punished, but attempting to help your cell mates achieve a measure of relief will be permitted. Whether or not the PC wants to play, and if not how hard she chooses to resist the ministrations of her fellow slaves is up to the player. However a PC who has some slaver skills and perks may well be able to manipulate the arousal of the others in such a way as to dominate them, and thereby retain some measure of pride. If the falmer notice her control of the others, she may be given the position of "first girl" (as the Goreans say) and given responsibility for the training and discipline of the other slaves. That potentially branches off into another track where she gets traded to another, larger tribe where it will be some time before she has any chance to rejoin the guild, be it as slaver or as slaver. I'm not going to explore that route for now, since planning out the main quest is more important.

After a few meals and a sleep period or two, the slaves will be allowed out for limited periods. They will be required to crawl around the village giving oral pleasure to any falmer they encounter, learning that while refusal brings pain, swallowing falmer semen is rewarded with orgasms. As the slaves lear to please their falmer masters, and as they demonstrate the depth of their submission, they will be allowed more privileges. Like being able to stand up, to talk among themselves, and eventually to be rid of the trainer. At some point in all this, the guild will return to trade for first hostage girl, and then for her would be rescuer.

Eventually the guild will decide that they need the player's skills to progress, and they'll turn up to trade for her. The terms on which she rejoins the guild (slaver or slave) will depend on how much pride she's been able to salvage.

On the other hand, there is a story whispered among the slaves of a possible means of escape. There is a narrow tunnel heading down from the Chaurus Raper pen. The entrance is submerged under the pool of filth and slime in the pen, and it would probably be necessary to un-clog the entrance first. After that, it should be possible to wriggle through the narrow gap. You won't be able to turn around, but if you can hold your breath long enough, and if the passage doesn't open out over a fatal drop, you might be able to win free of the falmer. There's only one way to find out.

(that was a bit more involved than I intended)

Everything you've laid out sounds great so far, even if you don't finish this its been great just reading about it.

Thanks! :)

I was wondering though if it was possible to give the slaves names' date=' so when you interact with them its not just Forsworn Looter. It could be randomly given or maybe let the player make one?

[/quote']

Yes. If I possibly can, then yes. This is something I want to be able to do, as well. I expect I'll let the player choose, although if people want, I'll add in a "tell me your name" option to select a randomly generated one for her race.

@clorox42 and fourdawg : Thanks for the support! :)

Quest: Birthday Girl

The Client

Quest giver is a clerk that works for the silver-bloods in Markarth. Having made his fortune in Markarth, he recently returned to Windhelm intending to marry his childhood sweetheart. Sadly the visit did not go well: she not only turned him down, but laughed in his face, to boot.

Let's start setting names:

Quest Giver: Olbert Grain-Counter: Nord, skinny and bookish, 27

Target: Eldri - Nord, blonde, about to turn 21

He's willing to pay to get what he wants, and he's not above getting some professional help - in this case the slaver's guild. He wants his one time love abducted; he desires that her pride be broken and that she be trained in the proper duties and behaviour of a good wife. When this has been accomplished, he wishes that she be delivered to him; naked, obedient and anxious to please.

The only hitch is that he's not sure where Eldri lives at the moment - he says he's "lost track of her".

However, he knows where she will be. She has an upcoming birthday, and in recent years has taken to spending it with friends at the Nightgate Inn. The client adds that she likes to travel back by hitching a ride with a coach that passes by the inn most mornings, and that you might find it easier to ambush the coach on its way to Windhelm than to snatch her from the inn.

Nightgate Inn

If you wait for the coach, it passes (assuming we can make coaches move) but there's only the driver on board. If you ask him and make a speech check he'll tell you that he's seen no one bar yourself on the road all morning.

She's not at the inn either. Hadring, the innkeeper, will tell you that she should be back before nightfall. As again after dark and make a speechcraft check and he'll admit to being worried about her. Last night she was flirting with a local lad called Torolf the Merry. "He calls himself a bard, but he should spend more time on his singing, and less with those bandits. I sent him and his friends packing last night, but I'm worried that Eldri and her friends may have gone to meet with them today." A bit more chat and you can find out that the bandits have been haning out in a cave known locally as Throttler's Nook.

Outside Trottler's Nook

So you get directions and a map marker and head out to investigate. As you draw close to the cave,you start to overhear comments of the form "oh yeah", "that's nice, baby" "do that some more" and so on. If you sneak close enough to watch you'll find that while the bandits left a lookout man outside, he's not doing a very good job, on account of being distracted by the girl sucking his cock.

The girl is not Eldri, but she is one of Eldri's party of friends, a redguard named Jalirah.

If you stay hidden for a short while, the cocksucking finishes and you get a bit more conversation.

"That was great, honey."

"It's not fair. You got what you wanted, and I'm still all wet and wanting."

"Don't worry about that. give me a minute to find this potion and I'll take care of you properly."

"Can we go back inside?"

"there's no privacy in that place."

"I don't care! You nords may like being naked in the snow, but I need to be warm."

"I have something for that too. See this amulet? it's enchanted against the cold. Let me put it on you."

"Ow! Hey, not so tight!"

"It's got to be snug for the magic to work. Can you feel the difference?"

"Oooh, yes, I can. It feels niiice."

"All right then. Time to get you naked."

At which Jarirah disrobes and the two start to have sex. Presumably you'll want to kill him and capture her. It won't be too difficult at this point. He's at a definite disadvantage in any combat, and the girl will try and run off, only to be brought up short once her collar gets too far away from the bandit's control gem. (If you attack before they to this stage, and she's still clothed, she'll snatch up a war axe and defend herself).

Taking to Jalirah won't tell you much you don't either know or could easily guess. The girls sneaked off to meet up with their bandit boyfriends, and have a bit of a party at their bandit lair. Everyone else should be inside, in the cave.

Deciding what to do with Jalirah at this point is a bit of a puzzle. You don't really want her running off to get help or find a patrol, so you probably need to take her with you, at least until you find a secure place to stash your new slave. How you do it is going to depend on what equipment you're carrying. Best solution is to have her follow you and not be able to run off. Failing that you might be as well off leaving her hogtied and gagged inside the cave entrance.

Trottler's Nook

The cave opens onto a winding passageway leading to the cave's main living area. Again, as the player approaches, he can make out snatches of dialogue:

"No! Stop it!"

"Aww, don't be like that."

"Don't touch me!"

"We're just being friendly, beautiful. You do want us to be friendly, don't you?"

"Let go! You're hurting me!"

"You don't want us to be UNfriendly, I can promise you that."

"I thought you were going to be nice to us!"

"Oh, we are! Let me show you how nice!"

"Get off me!"

"Why don't you give us a little kiss?"

"No! I just want to go home!"

"Why you are home, darling. This is your new home, right here."

"I hate you! I hate you all"

"You won't say that once you get to know us."

"And you're going to REALLY get to know us"

What's happening is that five bandits in varying states of undress have another of the girls surrounded. The girl is Ulrike, a dark haired nord. Her hands are tied behind her back, and she is naked but for a pair of fur boots. The bandits are taking turns to grab her, cop a feel or a kiss, and then push her back across the circle and into the arms of another. (This is probably way beyond anything we can sanely do with animation, but you get the idea). When the conversation gets to "REALLY get to know us" the bandit that should have caught Ulrike trips her instead so she lands on her backside with her legs splayed. One of the less clothed bandits steps forward, kneels between her legs and says "In fact, you can start right now". If the PC has watched this far unseen, he can probably sit and watch Ulrike's on-going gang rape for quite some time if he wishes. Once bored, he can attack or try and sneak past.

Note that there are a couple of complicating factors here. One of them is Ulrike, who will certainly try and escape if the player engages the bandits in melee. Depending on which direction she chooses, she might escape or alert the rest of the bandits. The other complicating factor is Jalirah who may decide to shout out to her friend run away, or help Ulrike escape, depending on how much freedom the player has left her. Also, if the player stashes Jalirah and chooses to sneak past, there's a chance that one of the bandits will go for a wander once the rape party breaks up, and find her as a result. In some ways the biggest challenge of this quest is going to be managing an ever growing number of slaves without having them escape, get stolen, or turn on the player when he can least afford it. In this case it might be best to fully secure Ulrike before dealing with her tormentors, assuming that you can stand turning your back on five nord bandits for that long.

Needless to say, guys that lose this fight will die, girls that lose are going to get captured.

With two girls hopefully secure, the PC ventures deeper into the cave. More dialogue to overhear at this point. It's going to be something of a theme for this quest, I'm afraid. This time the speaker are two bandits, a male nord and a female kajit called Chiranji. They've take advantage of everyone's distraction to spend a little quality time together.

"So, explain to me again about these silly, little city sluts"

"We're going to train them and sell them. There's people making good money on the slave trade these days"

"No! Explain to me why I should stand by and let you fuck the stupid little trollops as the mood takes you."

"I don't see why it bothers you. You lay down for every man in the gang, why shouldn't I spread it around?"

"Bah! To the others I only give what would otherwise be taken by force. Only to you do I give freely. You know this to be true?"

" ... yes."

"Then do not toy with my feelings. Am I now to let you take your pleasure from any cunt you choose?"

"They need to be trained. Torolf says that trained sex-slaves much in demand among some of Skyrim's wealthier..."

"Pshaw. Torolf, Torolf, Torolf. All I hear is 'Torolf says this' and 'Torolf says that'"

"He says we can use these girls' own pleasure against them, and so bend them to our will"

"Does he? And will you now do this to me? Give me pleasure enough to make of me your slave"

"I don't see why not. Let's give it a go."

"Ha! It will be you that bends to my will! Come here!"

And they start to make love. Seems like everyone's at it tonight. Killing him and capturing her is again fairly simple once they get to this point, assuming the other slaves don't give the game away. Now the player needs to secure Chiranji.

Past the spur with the bandit lovers, the passge breaks into a partially collapsed room with dressed stone walls in the dwemer style.

There are two tough bandits in this room. Conversation from these two:

"Why we got to stay here when everyone else is having fun?"

"Look, you just got to keep watch for a while. Make sure none of them sluts give the lads the slip and try and double back".

"So what if they do? Yolfi and the boys will catch them before they get out"

"You got to look at the big picture, Lumob. If we ever want to make it big we got to start acting professional".

"I wanted a bit of that dark haired cutie".

"You'll get some. You'll get plenty of all of them. We're all going to be swimming in pussy after this."

"I want some now."

"Well you could have gone down the shaft with Torolf and the rest. You'd be in balls deep by now".

"I don't like it down there."

"What's not to like? Everything down there has been dead since before you born".

"Well, I don't want to be there when it wakes up again. ".

"Well, there you are then"

"Where's that then?"

"Here"

"Oh, ok."

"So why we got to stay here again, when everyone else is having fun?"

"Oh, for crying out loud!"

And more or less repeat from there. (let me know if the conversations are getting a bit much. I promise not to do this for every conversation in every quest.)

Beyond the bandit guards there is a damaged dwemer elevator, leading down to the remains of the Dwemer city of Mzthandeumz

Mzthandeumz

Exit the elevator into a full-fledged dwemer ruin. The inital area shows signs of a fight with a couple of dead bandits and some shattered spiders and a broken sphere. A little deeper in, you'll come across three more spiders using spark effects to dismantle the remains of another dwemer construct. The spiders are hostile, and will use their park effect on stun setting. If they win, females wil be secured. Males will just die. (I wonder how hard it would be to give the spiders a finishing move gfor this...). If you win, the last spider destroyed will explode in the usual blast of electricity, part of which will arc to a dangerous looking boiler-type-thing in the corner, which will promptly explode bringing down the roof of the corridor leading forward. Looking around, you'll find that one of the larger (now broken) pipes is enterable and you can use that to progress. Also if you stay in this area too long, another three spiders will be piped up to the area from some damage control centre deep underground. If they see the player you'll need to kill them, too. Otherwise they'll just start on the repairs again.

Following the pipes takes you up to a high gallery. Through a grille you can see a couple down below in one of those lockable side bays. She is Cirwen, a naked wood-elf and she has been fastened into some dwemer metal pillory device that leaves the poor girl with very little in the way of modesty. If you want to confront him immediately, the grille is fastened by a leveled lock of medium difficulty. Failing that, you can continue on down the pipe. Or you can sit tight, watch and listen.

Cirwen: "How can you do this? I thought you loved me?"

Torolf: "Oh, I do love you"

Cirwen: "Liar! I heard what you said to the others! You want to rape and sell us as slaves!"

Torolf: "Oh, not you, lass! Never you! You are very dear to me"

Cirwen: "I don't believe you. Why else would you lock me into this horrible ... thing?"

Torolf: "Because I've got to play along, just for the time being"

Torolf: "The others here, they want to do the things you say. If they think for one second that I'm secretly on your side, I'm dead"

Cirwen: "But ... you're not afraid of them, are you?"

Torolf: "No lass. Not of any one of them. Nor any two or three neither. But if they slit my throat in my sleep, I die like any other man"

Cirwen: "So you'll sell me to save yourself?"

Torolf: "No lass, no. I'll protect you and keep you safe. I'll talk them around. I just need time"

Cirwen: "What about my friends?"

Torolf: "I'll not lie to you lass, your friends are going to be sold. I'll do the best I can for them, but we've fallen in with some bad, bad men here, my love. There's only so much I can do"

Cirwen: "But you'll keep me safe? You promise?"

Torolf: "With all my heart. But there's a promise I need from you too."

Cirwen: "What is it?"

Torolf reaches one hand between Cirwen's legs and begins to slowly rub

Torolf: "I need you to promise to play along. To co-operate with them. To buy me the time I need"

Cirwen: "No! How can you ask that of me?"

Torolf: "Because I've heard them talking about what they'll do to girls that don't co-operate. It ain't pretty"

Cirwen: "Don't ... don't touch me like that"

Torolf: "Work with me here, Cirwen. You need to learn to enjoy this"

Cirwen: "No!"

Torolf: "Well, all right". Torolf removes his hand. "If you can't do it, you can't do it. I'll just have to do the best I can without your help."

Cirwen: "Thank you"

Torolf: "I just hope I can keep you out of those slave brothels."

Cirwen: "What?"

Torolf: "There's one on the Riften waterway where they keep the slaves chained to beds, and rent them out for a septim a time".

Cirwen: "That's awful!"

Torolf: "They don't care if a girl is trained or not. If the customer isn't satisfied, he just beats the girl. No one cares"

Cirwen: "Don't let them sell me there!"

Torolf: "Well, if you can't do your part, there's only so much I can do. I'll do my best..."

Cirwen: "T-Torolf?"

Torolf: "Yes, my dove?"

Cirwen: "Would you ... would you please touch me again?"

Torolf: "You mean like this?"

Cirwen: "Yes, please ... please, show me how to enjoy this"

Torolf: "Just relax, pet. Relax and let the pleasure rise"

Cirwen: "But I can't! It's just wrong!"

Torolf: "Listen, lass. Somewhere inside of you, there's a naughty Cirwen. The one that has the wicked thoughts, and who whispers naughty things in your ear. You know the one I mean"

Cirwen: "Yes..."

Torolf: "And usually you keep her pushed down, because that's not how nice girls are"

Cirwen: "Yes..."

Torolf: "But now you need to let Naughty Cirwen out to play"

Cirwen: "Yes ... yes ..."

Torolf: "You need to let yourself BE naughty Cirwen"

Cirwen: "Yes ... please ..."

Torolf: "Just for a short while. Just so we can be happy together"

Cirwen: "... please ... harder, please ...."

Torolf: "That's it, love. That's the way."

Cirwen: "Yes ... yes ... I love you, Torolf! I love ... AH! oh."

Torolf: "There you go, girl. That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

Cirwen: "... no ..."

Torolf: "Good. I need to go and make sure the other girls are safe."

Torolf: "I'm going to lock you in here, in case any more of those Dwemer things come rolling past. Is that all right now?"

Cirwen: "... ok ..."

Torolf: "Oh, and one more thing, one very important thing: This has to be our secret."

Torolf: "If anyone, any of the bandits, any of your friends anyone gets wind of this, I'll lose any chance to make it work. So promise me - mum's the word"

Cirwen: "... i promise ..."

Torolf: "Good girl. I'll be as quick as I can"

Torolf locks the compartment, leaving Cirwen on display, spread-eagle inside.

Cirwen: "Torolf! I love you Torolf!"

Torolf: Walking away"I love you too, lass ..."

Post length limit. Continues here.

Yo, DocClox.

Just checking, you are the one from the WhoreMaster forum?

Been reading this thread, and liking what was seen so far. If you can use another story writer, I can help. I also have a little experience in mash editing. Nothing major. If you can use these skills, I would be glad to volunteer them.

Yo' date=' DocClox.

[/quote']

Yo.

Just checking' date=' you are the one from the WhoreMaster forum?

[/quote']

I am indeed.

Been reading this thread' date=' and liking what was seen so far. If you can use another story writer, I can help.

[/quote']

OK, cool. The big bottleneck is going to be coding, modelling and animating rather than writing .. but there's still lots of writing that needs doing.

I'll send you a PM.

I also have a little experience in mash editing. Nothing major. If you can use these skills' date=' I would be glad to volunteer them.

[/quote']

Am I right in assuming that's a typo for "mesh editing?" Because I'm going to definitely need help with that. There's going to be a lot of bondage stuff and custom magic items that are going to need meshes and textures. Any help in that area would be very welcome.

I assume someone may already be thinking on or working on this... But having a Slaver's Guild the PC is NOT involved in.. one that the PC could easily find him/herself captured by..."Trained" if you will... then sold.... ect.. all the fun stuff... and an attempt to free him/herself from captivity as part of a quest scenario. I think that is something that would be very interesting.

I assume someone may already be thinking on or working on this... But having a Slaver's Guild the PC is NOT involved in.. one that the PC could easily find him/herself captured by..."Trained" if you will... then sold.... ect.. all the fun stuff... and an attempt to free him/herself from captivity as part of a quest scenario. I think that is something that would be very interesting.

More or less. If you get the initial rescue mission and rescue the girl rather than abusing her' date=' you enable the "destroy the slaver's guild" questline. At which point slaver bands should probably start cropping up as random encounters. For that matter, a fair few bandit camps will take female prisoners. You can ignore the "destroy" quest entirely if you like.

Beyond that, I've not put a lot of thought into the matter as yet. I want to get the main questline firmed up a bit before I venture into the sidelines.

That said, I want this to be a modular setup, and to allow other modders to write add-ons for it. So if someone wants to do some work on the "captured by slavers" aspect, feel free.

Will the female players be able to take male slaves?

I've no objection, but the male/submissive side of things doesn't do anything for me, so I've no plans to write that up. Except maybe selling some guys to a slave arena.

Again, I've no objection if someone else wants to look at this, but I'd sooner work on stuff I find a turn on than a turn off.

===

Updated the Birthday Girl quest. The dialogue is taking over, but at least nothing will force you to read it in-game.

Quest: Birthday Girl - Continued

(continues from here. apologies for the double post. Not sure where this line went to on the last edit...)

You've just watched Torolf walk away after an interesting discussion with a bosmer lass called Cirwen. At this point you can pick the lock to jump down at this point, or follow the pipe on. If you jump down you can talk to Cirwen (She doesn't currently have much else to say) or pick the lock on her grillework and give her some more practice and being "Naughty Cirwen". The lock on her restraints is a bit harder. That's all right - you know a man with a key. And really there's no reason not to leave her where she is.

The next area (where the pipe also exits) has more dead bandits and shattered Dwemer machines. Here you'll find Torolf thoughfully looting the body of a dead bandit. He's not initially hostile, and talking to him may be informative.

Q: So what happened here?

A: Well, we were supposed to have a little party and then pair off with the girls. We'd lead them off, each to a different quiet corner, and start fucking them. Then the rest of the lads would come around in the middle of the act secure the goods, as it were.

A: Only one of them lard-arses - and I told them not to touch anything - sits on this pedestal with a glowing blue button on it. Before you know it, light are flashing, steam is coming out of pipes, and machines are dropping out of the pipework all over the place. I tried to get the girls to safety, but I only managed to get a hold of Cirwen before it all went to hell.

Q: Are you really in love with that girl back there?

A: Am I shite! I've know some dumb cunts, but that one takes the cake. D'ye know, in the space of half an hour, I've all-but-raped her, locked her in a set of stocks. I've told her that she's going to be raped by the entire gang and all her friends are going to be sold into slavery, and I've threatened to sell her to the nastiest, cruellest bordello I could invent on short notice.

Q: I think there really is a place like that on the Ratway.

A: Sadly, that fails to surprise me. But do you see how she reacts? She begs me to touch her, does her best to co-operate when I frigg her to orgasm, promises to be the very bestest little whore she possibly can for me, and even lets me swear her to secrecy about it.

A: She even tells me she loves me as I walk off leaving her locked in a display cabinet. Talk about stupid!

A: Best part is, you know what she's doing now? She's sitting there with her tits and her pussy on show for all the world to see as they walk past, trying to embrace her inner slut, and getting misty eyed about the day I spirit her away from all this to some cottage in the country with roses around the door. Like that's ever going to happen!

Q: That's quite a way with women you have

A: Ah, it's not so hard when you know how. Tell 'em what they need to hear, and they'll believe anything. They'll believe because they want to believe. Give me three days and I'll have the rest of them thinking the same way as Cirwen there. All trying to be perfect little whores so I can save them from the horrors of slavery, all thinking they're the special one.

Q: Do you have a special one?

A: Out of that lot? Nah. There are some cuties there, and it's tempting to keep one as a pet, but this early in the game, I'd sooner sell them all and invest the proceeds. We need to get established fast if we're going to compete with the slaver's guild.

Q: Aren't you worried the slaver's guild will send someone to shut you down?

A: Ah, and that would be you, would it? I was wondering, I have to say. Well you'll find I won't go down easy, friend.

Q: Actually, I was thinking of offering you a job. We could use a man with your talents.

A: Is that right? Well, it's a pleasure to join the winning team!

Obviously the PC is under no compulsion to recruit, or even talk to, Torolf and can elect to kill him instead. If they do the, despite his earlier bravado, he will run and hide. Combat is not is strong point. Assuming you do recruit Torolf he will attach himself to the party as a follower. If you like, you can set him to keep an eye on Cirwen, in which case he'll probably start her on blowjob training.

Next area looks like it was once a cell block. There are some spiders doing repairs and a couple of shperes patrolling on an overhead gantry. There are also a few shattered Dwemer 'bots, but no human bodies. I might start with a floor panel trap linked to spark effect trap, just to soften up the unwary intruder.

Two choices now, one of them gives onto a dead end area that was once a workshop, but now shows signs of Falmer presence occupation, as well as a couple of dead falmer and some broken robots. A couple of spiders are putting the finishing touches to a newly repaired wall that could, conceivable have been the falmer entry point.

The other branch leads to a multi-level area. The ground area looks like it may have been used for interrogation. Here are two more of the girls: A Breton girl called Dabien, and a dumner called Alavesa. Both of these are halfway decent mages, which is how they got this far in the first place.

Now however they seem to be runnoing out of steam. Alvesa falls first, and when she does one of the Dwemer Spheres rolls in for the capture. It does this by extending its torso to reveal a large rectangle with lots of skinny robotic arms ending in oversize hands. (This is possibly not feasible in terms of modelling and animation, but I'll give the basic idea here). The sphere dips forward and the arms grab the girl who is stripped and held by hands on her upper and lower arms, her thighs and her ankles. A pair of hands holds her head still facing straight ahead, and a Dwemer-faced mask can be deployed to act as gag and blindfold. Inevitably a pair of metal hands grasp her breasts, while another hand grasps here between her legs, the middle finger and thumb tucked away somewhere out of sight. When the sphere returns to the upright position, a shielding glow protects (and further imprisons) the captive, and the sphere can then roll on as normal.

In this case, the sphere rolls away from the combat, up a ramp and towards a floor set iris valve. Once the sphere is on top of the valve, it will iris open, and sphere and girl both will drop into the dark. It's worth noting that this is the fate that befalls any female PC who falls in this area - to be captured by a transporter and drop into some level far below. This is the way in to the Automated Dwemer Training Facility discussed earlier.

While this is going on, the remaining spiders have Dabien in a crossfire, and she too falls. Another Sphere Transporter unit drops from a pipe outlet to secure her. The player can't get down fast enough to interfere with Alvesa's capture (and the transporter has infinite hits on this one occasion), but Dabien can be saved normally. Whether you do it before or after the gets grabbed is up to you, but if "after" then there's a good chance she's going to still be trapped in that frame for a while. Failing that she'll be initially non-hostile seeing you as a rescuer (unless you have her friends on a leash behind you, of course). You can take her down by whatever means you like, or try and persuade her to trust you for a while. If Torolf is with you then there should probably be some sort of exchange words between the two, but I'm feeling dialogged out for the time being.

A friendly Dabien doesn't know where the iris leads, but can confirm that Eldri, the girl you're supposed to be capturing, was dragged off by falmer through the now sealed area. It might be nice if we can arrange some sort of scene so you could see that happening rather than just be told - but it would be a pain stopping the player from prematurely rescuing her, or from following through the opening before it was sealed. So we won't do that for now.

It should also be pointed out that if you do have all her friends trailing along behind you, they too will come under fire, and if they drop, transporters will spawn to take them to the automated facility too. It's possible to leave this area with no girls at all.

In any case, you can't open the iris valve from the outside, and the falmer entrance is now sealed. The only way forward is another elevator leading deeper still underground.

(more to come)

Will the female players be able to take male slaves?

I've no objection' date=' but the male/submissive side of things doesn't do anything for me, so I've no plans to write that up. Except maybe selling some guys to a slave arena.

Again, I've no objection if someone else wants to look at this, but I'd sooner work on stuff I find a turn on than a turn off.

===

Updated the [b']Birthday Girl[/b] quest. The dialogue is taking over, but at least nothing will force you to read it in-game.

well maybe slaves as in throw away companions and body guards?

well maybe slaves as in throw away companions and body guards?

I suppose I can't see any harm in letting you grab males and go though the non-sex act stuff. Most of sex will probably fall to the base sex mod anyway, now I think on it.

I'll mull it over. Probably there's a few things I could do fairly easily without failing the brain/eyeball bleach test.

Very nice quest writing. And I do hope the slave-brothel in the ratway with broken or unbroken girls chained naked to dirty beds and available for a few septims will really happen :)

BTW if your female PC has a female companion and gets captured, would the companion share that fate? That could get especially cruel if the companion is your spouse, or even your daughter (if that part of the True Skyrim mod happens). Though I think you mentioned those could get kidnapped in your absence as well.

Very nice quest writing. And I do hope the slave-brothel in the ratway with broken or unbroken girls chained naked to dirty beds and available for a few septims will really happen :)

Thank you. I keep finding myself planning that brothel out in my mind' date=' so the chances are it will happen at some stage. In fact, I've tweaked Torold's dialogue to reflect that.

I see it with a big pool in the bar area and a big sign saying "[i']Unruly slaughterfish will be fed to the patrons [/i]" and underneath "Slaughterfish kebabs, 10 septims ea."

I can just imagine the barman there:

Patron: "How much for one of the girls?"

Barman: "Five septims, take your pick"

Patron: "They all cost the same?"

Barman: "A cunt's a cunt. Just pick one that's not being used"

Patron: "Most of these girls look kind of out of it"

Barman: "Give them a shot of skooma and they'll snap right to. 25 septims a bottle, cash. Or if you're short, just slap 'em about a bit"

Patron: "You don't mind that?"

Barman: "Just don't break 'em, or you may be asked to replace 'em"

Patron: "I don't know man, I'm having a hard time finding a pretty one"

Barman: "What are you, writing a review? Pretty ones don't stay pretty long around here. I can rent you a sack"

Patron: "A sack"

Barman: "Put it over her head when you fuck her. We got a dirty rag too, if you want to gag her first".

Patron: "Hey, shouldn't that slaughterfish sign be the other way round?"

Barman: "We feed slaughterfish to the patrons, and patrons to the slaughterfish. All part of nature's rich cycle. Now you want to buy something, or should I show you how that works?"

Of course, now I need to think of a way to get a female PC chained to one of those beds...

BTW if your female PC has a female companion and gets captured' date=' would the companion share that fate?

[/quote']

I think they'd need to be captured separately. Which also means that in cases like this they could be captured without you, and you'd have to press on alone to try and rescue them. Of course, if you've fallen in battle, the chances are that your follower won't be far behind.

That could get especially cruel if the companion is your spouse' date=' or even your daughter (if that part of the True Skyrim mod happens).

[/quote']

I didn't get that far in the true skyrim thread, but a daughter follower could be cool. Just so long as they're of legal age though.

Though I think you mentioned those could get kidnapped in your absence as well.

Yeah, I was thinking a one off event as a quest in "destroy the slavers guild" where they try and use a loved one to make you stop.

Although it could happen as the consequence of combat, if she yeilds and gets spirited away before you get around to rescuing her. You'd potentially need a quest marker to find her in the second case. I'll have to think on how to supply one...

Of course' date=' now I need to think of a way to get a female PC chained to one of those beds...

[/quote']

Yes :P

There certainly isn't a shortage of possible uses for slaves. We might have to start importing women from neighbouring provinces :)

I didn't get that far in the true skyrim thread' date=' but a daughter follower could be cool. Just so long as they're of legal age though.

[/quote']

Yes obviously. According to the project, once your offspring grows up he or she could go adventuring with you.

The reason I posted in the True Skyrim thread is that if they really manage to pull off everything they're planning, and provided they do make it compatible with other mods (I think that's the big question) and also customisable, this could very well become the standard. And it would already include pretty much everything needed to make your mod but not directly related to the slavery part: plenty of animations, sex, rape, pregnancy... I only see one part that may need to be tweaked: jdods13 said that making a rape victim orgasm twice may turn her into your "sex slave". Though it might just be a matter of replacing that with temporary submission (say a debuff on pride for instance).

Well, you'll be in a much better position than me to judge if their project could be compatible with yours :)

There certainly isn't a shortage of possible uses for slaves. We might have to start importing women from neighbouring provinces :)

Hire a ship and launch a slave raid ... Why do I keep thinking "Summerset Isle?" Still' date=' creating a whole new worldspace to go slaving in is definitely at the far end of the to-do list :)

The reason I posted in the True Skyrim thread is that if they really manage to pull off everything they're planning, and provided they do make it compatible with other mods (I think that's the big question) and also customisable, this could very well become the standard.

And it would already include pretty much everything needed to make your mod but not directly related to the slavery part: plenty of animations, sex, rape, pregnancy... I only see one part that may need to be tweaked: jdods13 said that making a rape victim orgasm twice may turn her into your "sex slave".

I think we can agree that captives need to orgasm much more often than that :)

Well' date=' you'll be in a much better position than me to judge if their project could be compatible with yours :)

[/quote']

I've sent an email to his coding guys. We'll see where it goes from there :)

=====

A bit about the next area in Birthday Girl.

The elevator descends into Mzthandeumz Market, a ruined Dwemer slave market, maybe waking up slightly as a result of events above. There are going to be a lot of Dwemer goodies to be found, some more obvious than others. There are going to be bots, spiders (dwemer), spiders (frostbite) and probably a few Falmer. There are going to be cages, shop fronts, beds and bordellos, dance pedestals ... and I think I'd like to make it haunted. By the ghosts of dead slavegirls, mainly who can demonstrate how some of the items might have been used. And probably a fair few skeletons of the non-undead type. When the Dwemer evaporated, they probably left a lot of people trapped in cages down here. A thing like that is bound to affect the atmosphere of a place.

But the important thing is to have a delivery system so the slavers can call up stock from the warehouse. Or from the training centre, which is where any dwemer abducted girls are now being held. Of course, that's not going to be entirely straight forward, and understanding how the facility works may be important.

So I guess before I finish Birthday Girl I should take some time and develop the training facility next :)

An interesting idea with the ghosts is maybe have a few live girls who may or may not have been part of the birthday girl quest be in some of the places showing how they work. And to keep them there maybe they are in a caged environment where the lock is opened only by a switch outside the cage. And with the ghosts maybe have a few that in life were there to help train the new slave girls while they work and still do even after death.