I don't think it would be a huge loss if it didn't have mushrooms & potions on the belt. Barbarians aren't really alchemists. I'd personally (if I had the experience) add options for more (or different) bones/skulls/other barbarian-like things.

Well, you don't need to be a alchemist to have those things right? It also adds a nice variety of items you can wear and I don't think its bad to have those aswell :). Unfortunately I don't have permission to use the skulls & bones from Aesir(and similar armors by the same author) so I need to do my own, which is kind of time consuming since I have to browse the Skyrim's BSA files............but I do work on more skulls and bones ;)

________

Stevie managed to find why the mushrooms & potion wasn't working, thanks bro!

srgxfxz.png

IgSJLl1.png

Now its time to continue the work.....

Unfortunately I don't have permission to use the skulls & bones from Aesir(and similar armors by the same author) so I need to do my own, which is kind of time consuming since I have to browse the Skyrim's BSA files............but I do work on more skulls and bones ;)

Hold the damn phone. You don't have permission to use the bones from Aesir? Isn't Aesir armor pretty much 95% vanilla assets? He can't really stake any personal claim to that.

I assume you asked and he denied permissions? I don't mean to pry, I just find it weird.

Hold the damn phone. You don't have permission to use the bones from Aesir? Isn't Aesir armor pretty much 95% vanilla assets? He can't really stake any personal claim to that.

I assume you asked and he denied permissions? I don't mean to pry, I just find it weird.

Well, yes, its actually 99% vanilla stuff, but then If I would use his assets without his permission(I do respect that man for his armors,thats all) wouldn't be nice since he worked a lot on his armors, by "his" I mean his work and the time he put in the armors. This will also bring me to this, I'm using only skyrim's vanilla assets, and this would mean that people can do whatever they want with my armor,my work, without even asking, then I wouldn't even want to release what i'm doing here knowing that no one will recognise the work and the time spent on this.

I've sent him a PM way before starting the work on this, that was a month ago, he checked my PM but didn't respond even if he's active on nexus all day, I'm not the type of guy to "lick" someone just to get what I want, I've seen that he didn't respond after a month despite being active, I deleted the PM and thanked him for not even responding and I moved on. I hope you've understood what I wanted to say here, my engrish iz not ze' best xD

I did some alternative boots, what do you guys/gals think? NO ONE IS GOING TO TOUCH 'THEM THIGHS EVER AGAIN!

hO2dc2Q.png

c0h1wz1.png

rdvaCQX.png

FkHhVVz.png

I don't think it would be a huge loss if it didn't have mushrooms & potions on the belt. Barbarians aren't really alchemists. I'd personally (if I had the experience) add options for more (or different) bones/skulls/other barbarian-like things.

Well, you don't need to be a alchemist to have those things right? It also adds a nice variety of items you can wear and I don't think its bad to have those aswell :). Unfortunately I don't have permission to use the skulls & bones from Aesir(and similar armors by the same author) so I need to do my own, which is kind of time consuming since I have to browse the Skyrim's BSA files............but I do work on more skulls and bones ;)

________

Stevie managed to find why the mushrooms & potion wasn't working, thanks bro!

srgxfxz.png

IgSJLl1.png

Now its time to continue the work.....

Here's all of the bone meshes (minus the dragon skull) in case you needed them:

Bones.rar

They're in their correct file structure.

Boots look awesome. By armoring them and covering them up you just make more people want to touch them. :D

As for a name I was thinking 'The Morrigan's Battle Garb'. A reference not to Morrigan of Dragon Age or Lost Girl, but to the Celtic battle goddess. At first I was thinking about something relating to Crom from Conan the Barbarian, like Crom's Wife's crotchless panties of power but it was just too ridiculous and thus looked into goddess' from the Conan canon which led me to Morrigan which led me to well the name. ramble ramble ramble

Here's all of the bone meshes (minus the dragon skull) in case you needed them:

attachicon.gifBones.rar

They're in their correct file structure.

Thanks, you saved me some time :D mind If I ask, do you know what are the names for Dragonbone weapons? I've searched the "Weapons" section and couldn't find them.....

Boots look awesome. By armoring them and covering them up you just make more people want to touch them. :D

As for a name I was thinking 'The Morrigan's Battle Garb'. A reference not to Morrigan of Dragon Age or Lost Girl, but to the Celtic battle goddess. At first I was thinking about something relating to Crom from Conan the Barbarian, like Crom's Wife's crotchless panties of power but it was just too ridiculous and thus looked into goddess' from the Conan canon which led me to Morrigan which led me to well the name. ramble ramble ramble

Perhaps something shorter? because right now its like this: The Morrigan's Battle Garb Armor and including the modular pieces its going to have a looong name...

Well, yes, its actually 99% vanilla stuff, but then If I would use his assets without his permission(I do respect that man for his armors,thats all) wouldn't be nice since he worked a lot on his armors, by "his" I mean his work and the time he put in the armors. This will also bring me to this, I'm using only skyrim's vanilla assets, and this would mean that people can do whatever they want with my armor,my work, without even asking, then I wouldn't even want to release what i'm doing here knowing that no one will recognise the work and the time spent on this.

I've sent him a PM way before starting the work on this, that was a month ago, he checked my PM but didn't respond even if he's active on nexus all day, I'm not the type of guy to "lick" someone just to get what I want, I've seen that he didn't respond after a month despite being active, I deleted the PM and thanked him for not even responding and I moved on. I hope you've understood what I wanted to say here, my engrish iz not ze' best xD

Ah, I see. Personally I ran into a similar situation quite a long time ago with contacting a mod author who was MIA. It is a shame and I certainly understand. Maybe it will all be for the best in the end because of the ability to use assets you are putting together yourself. I always look forward to seeing what you are up to.

And those boots look amazing!

Thanks, you saved me some time :D mind If I ask, do you know what are the names for Dragonbone weapons? I've searched the "Weapons" section and couldn't find them.....

They're in the Dawnguard.bsa. I also managed to find the dragon skull in the HearthFires.bsa.

attachicon.gifDragonbone Weapons.rarattachicon.gifDragon Skull.rar

Didn't vanilla skyrim had dragonbone weapons already? or I am wrong :D ? I'm not sure If making Dawnguard required is good, I'll probably have to extract the textures and make them standalone instead.

They're in the Dawnguard.bsa. I also managed to find the dragon skull in the HearthFires.bsa.

attachicon.gifDragonbone Weapons.rarattachicon.gifDragon Skull.rar

Didn't vanilla skyrim had dragonbone weapons already? or I am wrong :D ? I'm not sure If making Dawnguard required is good, I'll probably have to extract the textures and make them standalone instead.

Nope, Dragonbone weapons were added with Dawnguard. The dragon skull uses vanilla textures, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll save you some time with the textures as well.

Dragonbone Textures.rar

Another update......

Did some alternative gauntlets too!, think of it this way, the Right arm is heavy armored, so you can use it as a shield,the left hand is unarmored BUT its fast and can attack quick, even if you don't have a sword. (too bad this does not apply to the game too haha)

Alternative Gauntlets

OBLIGATORY BOOBS SCREENSHOT

yaT7u2l.png

Too6pdK.png

(Texture work was involved at this, I tried my best)

TsJiZ7z.png

MejUlrm.png

(I'll also add an optional file to remove the hand spikes you've seen there In case someone dosen't like them)

Also added some cloth, you know........it looks nice :)

NSFW (I still have to add some panties, and i'm leaning towards the chainmail ones I think)

LW92Hcs.png

DNS4t5d.png

Ut9ZGu9.png

(The cloth is also going to be costumizable(yo dawg), you can have it on both sides, only left side or only right side, there's also going to be one with an Imperial banner on it(because I like imperials :P )

Another update......

Did some alternative gauntlets too!, think of it this way, the Right arm is heavy armored, so you can use it as a shield,the left hand is unarmored BUT its fast and can attack quick, even if you don't have a sword. (too bad this does not apply to the game too haha)

Alternative Gauntlets

OBLIGATORY BOOBS SCREENSHOT

yaT7u2l.png

Too6pdK.png

(Texture work was involved at this, I tried my best)

TsJiZ7z.png

MejUlrm.png

(I'll also add an optional file to remove the hand spikes you've seen there In case someone dosen't like them)

Also added some cloth, you know........it looks nice :)

NSFW (I still have to add some panties, and i'm leaning towards the chainmail ones I think)

LW92Hcs.png

DNS4t5d.png

Ut9ZGu9.png

(The cloth is also going to be costumizable(yo dawg), you can have it on both sides, only left side or only right side, there's also going to be one with an Imperial banner on it(because I like imperials :P )

Me Likey :D Especially because its Cleavage, I just found love for the Cleavage thighs, too bad there isnt a version of Cleavage with the Bombshell boobs D: I think someone should try their hand at it (Hint Hint :3)

As long as the panties are optional it doesn't matter which one you chose.  ;)

I'm afraid the panties will not be optional, they will come with the armor itself(but you can remove them via nifskope) however any new panties you use will conflict with other armor slots

Me Likey :D Especially because its Cleavage, I just found love for the Cleavage thighs, too bad there isnt a version of Cleavage with the Bombshell boobs D: I think someone should try their hand at it (Hint Hint :3)

I tried that once, Bombshell Boobs with UNPB legs, the result -> failed.

Yesterday was my birthday and I was away the whole day so I couldn't respond to any PM etc. sorry about that (you know, today I managed to have my inbox at 99% nearly-full xD)

Anyway, just to clarify some things before the release, UNPB version will have 'limited' costumization(some armor pieces will be removed to avoid clipping), thats because I cannot work on both 7B and UNPB at the same time, so I choose 7B over it for obvious reasons. Both versions WILL NOT have weightslider support(UNPB will be stuck at 100 weight, 7B will be at 75% weight) thats because I'm not a fan of skinny bodies and I don't enjoy working on them. Both versions WILL NOT have BBP support because I don't like T/BBP.

But, If there is someone who wants to make the armor weightslider and BBP compatible, she/he is free to do it as long as I'm contacted first, even now I can share the meshes If anyone wants to work on that(I do need to "know" you at least before sharing)

P.S: Users can use the 7B armor WITHOUT the 7B body replacer, that means you don't need to have 7B installed, just have an UNP body.

As for a name for the armor;

Dyrdottirs Armor (roughly translates to 'Beast-Daughters Armor' in Old Norse)

Benskjold Armor ('Bone-shield Armor' in Nowegian)

Scavenger's Armor

Graverobber's Armor

Bone Rattler's Armor

Just a couple of ideas/suggestions.

not old norse its icelandic

Guess where Icelandic is Derived from? Old Norse.

On topic though, I really like the outfit, and I think Id like to see it with a weight slider, so when you release, i'll probably show up in your inbox again asking for permission :D Amazing work though Shocky. Like always.

not old norse its icelandic

Guess where Icelandic is Derived from? Old Norse.

On topic though, I really like the outfit, and I think Id like to see it with a weight slider, so when you release, i'll probably show up in your inbox again asking for permission :D Amazing work though Shocky. Like always.

i know i am icelandic

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since last update :) I'm currently working with Creation Kit to finish the .ESP and probably later search for someone to test the 'armor' :)

Anyway, this chainmail might not protect your boobies against a sword, but i'm pretty sure it can protect them against dagger or a knife ;) (also added the cape from theminblack workshop)

k7KcFEb.png

3P677kc.png

And edited the ancient draugr helmet, added hair wigs, increased the polycount, and made some modifications, it gives me a feeling of a viking style helmet for some reason xD

UVk4Qww.png

3BJFTC7.png

Been a while since last update :) I'm currently working with Creation Kit to finish the .ESP and probably later search for someone to test the 'armor' :)

Anyway, this chainmail might not protect your boobies against a sword, but i'm pretty sure it can protect them against dagger or a knife ;) (also added the cape from theminblack workshop)

k7KcFEb.png

3P677kc.png

And edited the ancient draugr helmet, added hair wigs, increased the polycount, and made some modifications, it gives me a feeling of a viking style helmet for some reason xD

UVk4Qww.png

3BJFTC7.png

QUIT TORTURING US ALREADY!

I am so looking forward to this release Shockey.....