ANK high heels for UNPB v2.1 alignments

Eu4orick

I don't know what could be the cause I may have to screenie it to show this but I'll write it firstly,

These and many other heels in this collection, the feet are not aligned inside the shoe properly (Just slightly out of the shoe) and some just zap into a million bits blotting out the universe onscreen! 

I have HDT heels and not touched a thing, I have a UNPB body. Reduc to be precise so I'm confused as to if this pack needs a patch or I've got something wrong somewhere!

Heels I wish I had perfect: 

222800xjkrj2keh6ijgjky.jpg

Hopes for some help

Cheers

post-117994-0-27169400-1391205517_thumb.jpg

So I manged to borrow a working username and password that has enough credits to download that collection but I can't figure out what buttons to push luls.  Please help.

reading the description it looks like weight 0 is one body type and weight 100 is a different so pick your body type and then rename the two nifs. so If unp is weight 100 copy the *shoe_1.nif and overwrite *shoe_0.nif with it or vice versa.  

So . . .

From the author's website (translated of course):

A full set of high-heeled support the maximum or minimum weight, intermediate values ​​will "explode" (the video)
The maximum weight is mainly for UNPB stockings made clothing and UNPB 
What they are saying there is use maximum weight for your character or minimum weight, and not anything in between.
Evidently they designed it so maximum weight would fit UNPB, and minimum CBBE.

Nice shoes though.

Archived