CTD while playing, last save after is named....

Vuulgar

"XX HDTPhysicsextension" and it will not load, I have to drop back a previous step. I have had this 3 times in the last 2 weeks so its not a very common event. If I didnt explain well enough, this is the last save but all others are named for the spot they were made.

That save is created when the HDT Physics Extension plugin detects a fatal error. It creates a save for you and then crashes the game. However, as you note, often, the save is not loadable anyway due to the error. Usually, from my experience and that of other's, it happens when you walk into an area that contains an actor (dead or alive) that has very wonky breast physics. It's often not a repeatable issue (i.e. another new game usually won't experience the same issues in the same places). My advice: just don't walk into that same problematic place(s) with the plugin installed.

I've been getting this exact error too lately.

It happened at Valtime Towers. I had just done a quicksave, then fast travels back to whiterun. CTD. The quicksave was corrupted and so was this hdtPhysicsExtension Autosave. It's been happening a lot lately. :(

any saved games near that point (physical in game and time wise) just get garbled. 

Is it the boobs or should I take away my character's HDT hair? Never had this problem until recently.

Archived