Any sexlab quest mod recommend?

Anbeegod

Same as the topic.

Lovers with PK has pretty much sex quest mods, and they're pretty impressive.

It seems that the only thing sexlab modders need to work on to make sexlab become better than Lovers with PK is quest mods,

since sexlab is already integrated.

There are already a couple nice ones.

Angrimms Apprentice, Devious Devices, Alicia Painslut, Guild and Sisterhood of Dibella.

And Radiant Prostitution has 3 minor quests too.

Could you describe a little bit about the first 4?

Being curious

You can all find them easily on the download page.

I have to admit, I was quite disappointed with all of them.

They were all either / and

- Full of flaws and bugs

- 2 Dimensional, none immersive and sex oriented

- unfinished

- without any consequences (at least in the long run)

- Full of flaws and bugs

- unfinished

I can comment on the state of Alicia and the Sisterhood of Dibella.

They do have bugs (for some people) and they are indeed not finished, but they are still progressing.

Alicia is almost complete and is in the bug fixes, tweaking stage.

The Sisterhood just got started and still needs a lot of work.

Both are playable though... and I am trying to make them offer choices and keep them from being 2 dimensional.

Alicia does have a consequence - you can choose to cure her or keep her in her twisted state.

The Sisterhood will have its own quest line and choices, but I am deliberately staying away from epic / 'save the world' kind of stories and focus on more modest and detailed ones. This is both from a lack of resources and from being tired of having the Dragonborn being the savior of the world all the time.

- Full of flaws and bugs

- unfinished

By now I haven't tested many of the quest-oriented mods for Skyrim, mostly for those reasons. When I look at the quest-mods from Oblivion, especially when they started and they are still not totally finished...well, I think anyone without modding skills should be forgiving. I am no modder, but I guess creating a story/character/plot-driven quest, with or without sexual content, is quite a tedious affair.

You not only have to cope with the technical aspects alone (the main reason I'll never get into modding), but also the creative ones. I am sure a lot of people had great ideas for quest-mods, started it and just lost their nerves when they realize it won't work out the way they planned it/hoped for...

And there are also the ones that are great at building the mods I tend to name "mechanic-mods", e.g. you get enslaved and raped by bandits...but that's it...no story, no real true feedback like verbal abuse etc...

Maybe it would be wisest for quest-modders to keep their plans realistic/small at first. I'd rather see a handful of smaller, finished quests with various sexual encounters/situations than one huge big mega adventure that drags on and never gets to an end. Also, far more important to me personally would be if these mods are lorefriendly, have well-written dialogue and a lot of verbal interaction...instead of just going into the sex-animations without much "conTEXT"

Ah sorry, that got longer than I wanted. As to the original topic: I guess we'll have to wait a while for modders to flesh things out with quest-mods. Best thing to do is being patient, polite and encouraging whenever a modder posts his/her ideas...

Could you describe a little bit about the first 4?

Being curious

Problem is that i restart so often, so i have not yet finished any of those quests yet. At least every 1-2 weeks enough new mods or updates come out that i want to try them and start over again ....... .

But from what i played so far they all started interesting enough for me :)

Archived