View File

Adds a spell player can cast to toggle Stratovarius' Nude Female Cover Animation: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19513-cbbeunp-nude-female-cover-animations-updated-8-10-13/

Spell is called Cover Self, under the lesser powers tab. It functions as a toggle. First use will enable cover animation. Second Use will disable cover animation. So on and so forth. It only functions as an idle, so if you try to move while playing the cover animation, your character will just glide along the ground. Toggle animation off by using the spell to move normally again.

Requires both FNIS and FNIS Spells as the cover animation replaces one of the FNIS Spell animations (FNISSPc001).

10/24/13: Added version for CBBE TBBP body users.

Select version based on body type:

CoverSelfSpellv1.0: UNP (Does not support BBP/TBBP). UNPB users will likely have clipping problems

CoverSelfSpell-CBBE-v1.0: CBBE TBBP.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/19/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS and FNIS Spells
  • Special Edition Compatible

Requires both FNIS and FNIS Spells since the cover animation replaces one of the FNIS Spell animations (FNISSPc001).  Make sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing the CoverSpell mod.

You know it takes only a short bit of work to declare your own animations and not have to resort to replacing other animations. Fore provides a document that details how to do it.

Requires both FNIS and FNIS Spells since the cover animation replaces one of the FNIS Spell animations (FNISSPc001).  Make sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing the CoverSpell mod.

You know it takes only a short bit of work to declare your own animations and not have to resort to replacing other animations. Fore provides a document that details how to do it.

I might try to figure that out if I have time.  Ultimately, I'd like to figure out how to do conditional animations for moving as well, based off of a spell toggle, but as far as I can tell FNIS doesn't have that functionality yet?

I might try to figure that out if I have time.  Ultimately, I'd like to figure out how to do conditional animations for moving as well, based off of a spell toggle, but as far as I can tell FNIS doesn't have that functionality yet?

I went through that myself and when I was finished I wondered why I didn't do it sooner.

Actually you want the animations to play when you are naked and in a place where the other people around you that can see you are not your lover(s). The spell too is a crutch that should be gotten rid of if its at all possible. I don't know of a way it can be done either but if I learn I'll be sure to let you know.

I went through that myself and when I was finished I wondered why I didn't do it sooner.

Actually you want the animations to play when you are naked and in a place where the other people around you that can see you are not your lover(s). The spell too is a crutch that should be gotten rid of if its at all possible. I don't know of a way it can be done either but if I learn I'll be sure to let you know.

Actually the spell aspect is intentional.  I'd rather purposely decide to cover up my PC rather than having it fire off automatically.  It's an immersion thing for me.

Good idea if merged with mods such as the romance and or submit or S3 for  turning in bounty or just if a npc is naked apply the spell automatically unless in combat and naked .
also for the bed sex animations  and the undress animations of if using bed is yes and undress animations have played and make it to were player is already in bed npc walks over covering then gets in bed start foreplay if is on .

Ok, dont know if im stupid or not but, the spell does not load in my game. Do i need to find the mt_idle and rename it if i am using unp? Or do i need to do something else  to get the spell to load into my spells?

Hmm...the mod should add the spell automatically when you load the game.  

Try opening the console and type: help "Cover Self"

Do you get any results?

If you do try player.addspell FORMID

where FORMID is the number listed after the cover self spell from your help results.  This should add the spell to your spell list if it isn't there already.

Thxz RCfan that got me the spell but i apparently have done something wrong or i have something that isnt letting it work correctly. When i cast the spell nothing happens and no "cover self" idle happens.

I will remove it and try re adding it see if that helps.

I think im just putting things in the wrong places cause I still cant get it to work lol.

Thxz RCfan that got me the spell but i apparently have done something wrong or i have something that isnt letting it work correctly. When i cast the spell nothing happens and no "cover self" idle happens.

I will remove it and try readding it see if that helps.

Just doublechecking...

Do you have FNIS and FNIS Spells installed? (In case you aren't aware, these are two separate downloads)

Did you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

Just doublechecking...

Do you have FNIS and FNIS Spells installed? (In case you aren't aware, these are two separate downloads)

Yes i have both and I ran generator. But i did something and finally got it to work. Got a couple  SS , I use UNPB TBBP and the "idle" leaves her left breast exsposed i would upload a SS to show you but, i do not know how.

Thank you for all the help I appreciate it.

post-129445-0-17369200-1382401533_thumb.jpg

Just doublechecking...

Yes i have both and I ran generator. But i did something and finally got it to work. Got a couple  SS , I use UNPB TBBP and the "idle" leaves her left breast exsposed i would upload a SS to show you but, i do not know how.

attachicon.gif2013-10-21_00003.jpg

Since I'm not the one who made the animation files, I'm not sure, but looking at Stratovarius' thread (link in OP), it looks like the UNP version doesn't support TBBP, only the CBBE version does.  I may be wrong on that.  I don't use BBP or TBBP, so I can't test that on my end.

Just doublechecking...

attachicon.gif2013-10-21_00003.jpg

What did you do to make it work? I had the same issues, with the latest FINIS and spells, had to add the spell manually, and now it shows up but it doesnt work. Using UNP. 

Sorry I forgot to post previously after testing - it didn't work for me then. I use CBBE and did follow the instructions to replace the .hkx file aswell as run FNIS; unfortunately, this new version is not working for me either.

I'm able to give myself the spell ingame via console but once I use it nothing happens. I dropped the files in the right directories, ran FNIS and I'm sure the .esp is checked, so I'm unsure what else to do :o

Edit: My fault entirely for not reading the OP properly, I was using a "Cover Self" spell I gave myself via console instead of using FNIS spells :P. It works perfectly, thank you :)

Sorry I forgot to post previously after testing - it didn't work for me then. I use CBBE and did follow the instructions to replace the .hkx file aswell as run FNIS; unfortunately, this new version is not working for me either.

I'm able to give myself the spell ingame via console but once I use it nothing happens. I dropped the files in the right directories, ran FNIS and I'm sure the .esp is checked, so I'm unsure what else to do :o

Edit: My fault entirely for not reading the OP properly, I was using a "Cover Self" spell I gave myself via console instead of using FNIS spells :P. It works perfectly, thank you :)

FNIS Spells is a required mod, but you shouldn't need to use FNIS Spells to cast it in game.  The cover self spell you added through the console should also trigger it.  Also, I don't know why the spell isn't being added automatically.  The esp includes a script that should automatically add the necessary spell when you start the game after installing the mod.  

Out of curiosity, what is happening when you cast Cover Self?  Nothing, T-Pose?  Do you notice any sound effect when you try to cast it?  Also, since it's a power, you're using the shout hotkey to try and cast it right?

Sorry everyone, I'm an idiot.  This is my first mod I've uploaded anywhere, and I just realized I didn't include the script files!  For some reason, I thought they would be baked into the esp.  Anyway I've updated it.  Go ahead and download the new version and let me know if it's not working.

Sorry everyone, I'm an idiot.  This is my first mod I've uploaded anywhere, and I just realized I didn't include the script files!  For some reason, I thought they would be baked into the esp.  Anyway I've updated it.  Go ahead and download the new version and let me know if it's not working.

Testet and now works perfect.

Do you have a project with full animation, walk, run, etc.. or sexlab integration??

Maybe it could work with toggle between vanilla and PCEA.

When I use the spell - which I should say I have to give myself manually, as in player.addspell x - I do hear a sound effect pressing Z (power hotkey), but nothing happens. I am however able to trigger the animation via FNIS Spells :o

Edit: I saw your post regarding a script update after having posted myself - does that address this issue :o? I suppose I'll just find out for myself and let you know :)

When I use the spell - which I should say I have to give myself manually, as in player.addspell x - I do hear a sound effect pressing Z (power hotkey), but nothing happens. I am however able to trigger the animation via FNIS Spells :o

Yeah, I forgot to include the scripts in the download (see my post a couple posts back).  I fixed the current version, so go ahead and redownload and it should work.