Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem of wolves and chauruses (Matchmaker)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

guilmonn

guilmonn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

1. When I'm using irresistible aura from Matchmaker on chaurus or spider, it starts sex animation, but little chaurus changes model to big one, the same for spider, which is misaligned, because animation was made for small chaurus, small spider model. Still works properly with Spellsexanimal 1.2, but spellsexanimal cannot be used in case of NPC.

2. I have another problem with wolf sex animation, no matter if using irresistible aura spell from Matchmaker, or Spellsexanimal 1.2. I doesn't work, wolf is frozen. I KNOW, that wolf behavior FNIS file was "xxx"ed to skip, but removing "xxx" and running FNIS again was supposed to work after disabling dog animation (adding xxx to it's file instead of wolf's). And it worked on FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 and Creature Pack 4.0. Now I have FNIS 4.0 Final and Creature Pack 4.03. It doesn't work whatever I do. Changing file from dog to wolf causes that both of them are not working (dog is not working cuz it's skipped, wolf is not working.... yeah, why?)

I checked other topics, but problem wasn't covered above that, what I already know and tried. Help anyone?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

did you try removing the "XXX" from the wolf file and reruning FNIS?

Manke backups first.

guilmonn

guilmonn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

As I stated, I tried. I doesn't work for me on new versions of Fnis and Creature Pack. I don't know why. This animation simply won't start.

PFK

PFK

Dirty Duck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

1. When I'm using irresistible aura from Matchmaker on chaurus or spider, it starts sex animation, but little chaurus changes model to big one, the same for spider, which is misaligned, because animation was made for small chaurus, small spider model. Still works properly with Spellsexanimal 1.2, but spellsexanimal cannot be used in case of NPC.

the same thing happens to me.
chaurus becomes huge during the animation (also in "estrus chaurus"
mod).

guilmonn

guilmonn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

any help?

Saeros

Saeros

Mad Catz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

same problem here.

no suggestion?

Kai200X

Kai200X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I just like to know if there's any mods out there that do animals on npc? because most of the mods that I tried only work on your own "female" character. I am not sure if random sex mod work for that because it didn't work for me.

Dampfish

Dampfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I just like to know if there's any mods out there that do animals on npc? because most of the mods that I tried only work on your own "female" character. I am not sure if random sex mod work for that because it didn't work for me.

Well, Matchmaker works. Just cast the spell on an NPC and a creature and they should get down to it after a few moments.