Problem of wolves and chauruses (Matchmaker)

Guest guilmonn

Guest guilmonn

1. When I'm using irresistible aura from Matchmaker on chaurus or spider, it starts sex animation, but little chaurus changes model to big one, the same for spider, which is misaligned, because animation was made for small chaurus, small spider model. Still works properly with Spellsexanimal 1.2, but spellsexanimal cannot be used in case of NPC.

2. I have another problem with wolf sex animation, no matter if using irresistible aura spell from Matchmaker, or Spellsexanimal 1.2. I doesn't work, wolf is frozen. I KNOW, that wolf behavior FNIS file was "xxx"ed to skip, but removing "xxx" and running FNIS again was supposed to work after disabling dog animation (adding xxx to it's file instead of wolf's). And it worked on FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 and Creature Pack 4.0. Now I have FNIS 4.0 Final and Creature Pack 4.03. It doesn't work whatever I do. Changing file from dog to wolf causes that both of them are not working (dog is not working cuz it's skipped, wolf is not working.... yeah, why?)

I checked other topics, but problem wasn't covered above that, what I already know and tried. Help anyone?

Guest guilmonn

As I stated, I tried. I doesn't work for me on new versions of Fnis and Creature Pack. I don't know why. This animation simply won't start.

1. When I'm using irresistible aura from Matchmaker on chaurus or spider, it starts sex animation, but little chaurus changes model to big one, the same for spider, which is misaligned, because animation was made for small chaurus, small spider model. Still works properly with Spellsexanimal 1.2, but spellsexanimal cannot be used in case of NPC.

the same thing happens to me.

chaurus becomes huge during the animation (also in "estrus chaurus" mod).

• 2 weeks later...

I just like to know if there's any mods out there that do animals on npc? because most of the mods that I tried only work on your own "female" character. I am not sure if random sex mod work for that because it didn't work for me.

Well, Matchmaker works. Just cast the spell on an NPC and a creature and they should get down to it after a few moments.

Archived