flavour mod with random sex by NPCs

luythen

Hi! I saw such a mod in the general adult mod section (completely forgot its name so currently don't know where it is) and wondered if there is something similar in SexLab, yet, or if the other mod is compatible with SexLab?

Any ideas?

I think this is the mod you have in mind: Random Sex, in the SexLab Downloads section. There are two versions available: one for Sexis (SC06SexisRandomAttack, not developed anymore) and one for SexLab (SC07SexLabRandomAttack).

Hi, thanks! But doesn't this only do rape scenarios or forced stuff. I think, there was some non SexLab mod that essentially paired married couples and others to have consensual nightly trysts. Is Random Sex the closest to such a scenario?

Do you mean Lover's Comfort? There is both a Sexlab and Sexis (not being dev'd anymore) version.

No, actually autonomous NPC sex based on their relationships (so neither part is the player). I saw that a while ago but not on SexLab itself. Just wondering if some SexLab mod does something similar. I'd prefer not to mix these mods to wildly. It usually creates quite a mess.

Luythen, I've been follwing SexLab pretty much since its inception, and the only mod I know of that starts sex scenes based on NPC relationships is Lovers Comfort.

Okay, maybe I misunderstood you. Does it do NPC+NPC action or only Player+NPC action?

EDIT: Okay, thanks. I might have completely misread the description. Lover's comfort looks like it is what I was asking.  I misread the "Your awakened feelings..." line as only working for the player with his spouses. I love making a fool of myself. Apparently I'm good at it. ;)

Archived