Line up with HDT Highheels System

Ocys

Hey - hey!

I m using the HDT Highheels System and understandably the lining up of the Actors does not work well, when not stripping the Heels. (Some Heels are really high *g*)

Is it possible to get the line up of Actors working when using the HDT Highheels System?

Is it possible to include that in SexLab? Or do one have to create an independend Mod for it? Would such a Mod be possible?

I think one solution would be to use the HDT system for this because it already considers situations where it is necessary to decrease the height. As an example the HDT mod has the option to decrease the height when you use the alchemy or enchanting table so that your hands are not floating above it.

So the best way would be to use this functionality to decrease the height as long as the animation is running.

My preference for something like this (and I don't know if it would work or not), would be for some animations to be "tagged" as standing, so that the heels + height adjustment is correct, but that it doesn't activate for other animations (missionary for instance).  To some extent, the mod already handles this, but some of Arrok's animation sets transition between standing and other positions where the heels should not be active.

Again, not sure if this is plausible.

Archived