A semi blinding from cum would be awesome. How I think it would be cool is if for a set time screen goes black for like 1 or 2 seconds then vision comes back, kinda like inebration does with falling down... so you might be trying to run away but you get a quick black screen so you might veer off coarse or your fighting for your life and and the black screen causes you to miss wildly. Even if it only affected you for a minute it would make trying to escape a bad situation fun. It would give the spell "cum in face" some real bite. Heck, giving the spell "slick skin" a chance to make you drop your sword would be cool too .Sorry if this isn't doable,or the type of suggestion you were looking for, was just brainstorming.

Some thoughts from my side about the overall design:

Ā 

It's a bit strange that by now we have three possible plugins handling this: LoversPK, spermSplashEX and then tamagoDischarge.

Ā 

I could understand two plugins (loversPK, and another one), but three is just bound for possible conflicts and confusion. IMO, a redesigned cum plugin should combine what tamagoDischarge does, and what spermSplashEX does, and introduce the gradual change you mention. I especially would welcome this, since to me it is quite hard to get tamagoDischarge to work right. Until today, i haven't managed to ever see the facial part (i think done via an amulett), even if the chars are completely (visible) naked. And yes, BJs wont do it either.

Ā 

Now, i know that tamagoDischarge gets the location info from tamago - hence the dependency on tamago. But since tamago in turn has to deduct the location info from LPK, the tamago dependency could be dropped (if you don't need menstrual blood, thats the only thing tamago is strictly needed for). I haven't looked into how it gets this info.... perhaps it looks at the animation number, or perhaps LPK outrightly provides a function for this.

Ā 

In any case, i think the tamago dependency should be dropped, even if that means work to write one extra function to get the location/position.

Ā 

Now, as for why combine both (besides of it being weird to have to plugins to handle cum display, and possible conflicts): What lovers and spermsplashEX currently do, ignores location/position entirely, which looks a bit weird. TamagoDischarge in turn, even though it takes location/position into account, too does not have gradual changes.

Ā 

By now, you probably can guess what i'm hinting at: Conceptually, divide the body into multiple areas, then have gradual changes for each of them. To do this, you need location/position info anyways, and thus it would replace tamagoDischarge anyways.

Ā 

As for how to divide the body into areas - obviously, we don't want too many, to cut down on needed work/textures. We'd just want enough for it to look "believable". So, here's my take:

Ā 

Primary areas:

- mouth

- pussy

- ass

Ā 

Fallout/spillover areas:

- legs

- upper torso incl. arms

- hair

Ā 

How the spillover areas would work, is like this:

If a primary area is already at the maximum, we "spill over" into the spillover areas. I.e., for facials, we'd start to cover the hair and torso. For pussy and ass, we would spill over into legs and torso. Perhaps make it so, that the spillover already begins 1 step before maximum is reached - this way, the increasing coverage would look more smooth.

Ā 

Now, if each area had 3 textures, to represent gradual change, this would mean 6x3 = 18 textures. Thats a LOT. Yeah, it could be worse, but it's too much. How can we bring this down? Well, by cheating a bit... What if the spill-over areas each only had one texture, but we gradually lower transparency? If the textures were specifically designed for just this... i.e. it having some splashes, that only become significantly noticable, if alpha were at 255... then we indeed could at low transparency almost hide some of the splashes.

Ā 

So, if one were to do this, what are the maths? Well: 3x3 + 3 = 12.... sounds much better than 18, right?

Ā 

EDIT: Another option would be, is that we apply the spillover-area trick also for the primary areas.... but have two textures for each area. That would bring us to: 6x2 = 12 again. It would trade accuracy of the primary areas, to buy equal accuracy for the spillover ones. Given that the spillover areas cover more... area, than the primary ones... this might look better.

Ā 

EDIT 2: Yet another possible tweak could be, to only have two spillover areas: legs and belly, tits/arms and hair. Maths for this one, with the "2 alpha optimized textures for each area" would be: 5x2 = 10.

Ā 

EDIT 3: Even more optimization. Given that the primary areas are small, maybe we can get away with just one alpha optimized texture for them. Maths then would be: (3x1) + (2x2) = 7!

• 2 months later...