**This is a mod that combined two mods from Skyrim Nexus.**

**I only combined them, I take no credit in making them. I only slighty edited some to fit my preferences.**

This mod will combine a bulky werewolf with the adult werewolf off mods on Skyrim Nexus. I thought one day running around as a bulky erect werewolf would be fun, and I was correct.

The size of the "parts" go from Large to Big for now. I uped the size of the parts from the original mod because it's how I like to play in the world of skyrim. I will change the sizes if requested because everyone has a different view point on how big/small they should go. 

Reference Pictures:

Scaled

post-101625-0-89018100-1367340431_thumb.jpg 

Large

post-101625-0-55330500-1367269299_thumb.jpg post-101625-0-39756400-1367269318_thumb.jpg post-101625-0-22425000-1367269441_thumb.jpg post-101625-0-46316500-1367269456_thumb.jpg

Big (Slightly bigger)

post-101625-0-59953000-1367269634_thumb.jpg

Also did a quick edit to add more "detail" to it :D 

post-101625-0-20054700-1367270001_thumb.jpg

The mods that aspired me to add these together are:

Adult werewolfs made by Snork12 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10660

Bigger Badder Werewolves made by Orcadude http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9400

Download: (Warning, hard to play without staring :P)

*Easiest way to add these and remove is to use Nexus Mod Manager > Mods > Add mod from file.

*Starting to add smaller versions of the parts, for sake of organization, scaling back 10% from the large version each time for now. (Will add more later on)

-Scaled 10%

Bulky_Penis _10%.zip

-Scaled 10% (Edited, see "detailed" picture above):

Bulky_Penis_Cum _10%.zip

-Large:

Bulky_Penis (Large).7z

-Large (Edited, see "detailed" picture above):

Bulky_Penis (Large, Cum).7z

-Big:

Bulky_Penis (Big).zip

-Big (Edited, see "detailed" picture above):

Bulky_Penis (Big, cum).zip

Notes:

-I am willing to change the sizes of the parts if requested, just give me some time to make the quick edit.

-I had to use 7zip for the "large version" file format to upload because of a weird upload error.

-Once again, I only combined these mods! (Edited Slightly)

-If you have a custom texture already for your werewolf, this will not work.

-If you want to learn how to edit the texture (only slighty) send me a message and I'll explain how you can (to fit your tastes).
-If something is broken leave a message and I'll fix it asap.

I'd like a smaller tip & most of the shaft, you know, to give it a canine feel. X3 But I want the knot to stay be big & BEASTLY! (Have the lovers bitch mod for Oblivion in mind.) Also, Maybe talk to people, see if you can get a really vainy, slippery wet looking mesh? That would add 100x astetics. Love me sum were-puppies!

• 5 years later...