Alien Vs Predator Rips

Myst42

Does anybody remember this?? (see attached file)

Its supposed to be a rip from Alien Vs Predator Game from 2010... made by some japanese unknown modder who never shared it with anyone

Anyway i got so pissed off by the impossibility of having it that i decided to find out for myself how to get it

So as a result now ive successfully extracted everything relevant and converted it for editing, textures are just fine and most meshes are in blender.

There are working versions of the two predator armors that come in the game with versions for both male and female

Alien meshes are still in blender cause rigging them correctly is an infernal task and i have to make the mood and time for it

Anybody interested in this project? again i ask you to express yourselves please

Another thing relevant to this is that i may need some assistance with scripting because i dont know NOTHING about scripts and for the plans i have for this i may need some scripts

The same as with my previous project im very  willing to share but i need assistance on this one

Thank you for your attention and i hope youre interested... this could benefit everybody

post-6429-0-25116900-1360539752_thumb.jpg

Yeah and thats not even the tiniest part of how good everything does look... like ive said ive seen it in game

About the scripting part:

I separated the predator armors in several items: boots, breasplates, skirts and the messy part comes related do gauntlets which are: closed, wristblade and console (the red simbols) versions, and the cannon: deployed and displayed

The idea is to base a script on a predator mod on Nexus but mi intention is this one: equipping the gauntlets gives you access to wristblade and shoulder cannon as a weapon

if you equip wristblade, the model changes to wristblade gaunlets and deployed cannon, if you equip cannon, the model changes to console gauntlet and displayed cannon

If you unequip predator weapons, simple gauntlets get equipped

From that mod it would also be nice to have the blue fireball spell that counts as the energy shot and the hand to hand stance which is used during the wristblade equipment

If this model replacement scripts could be done and base the entire esp in the original AvP mod it would be really great im thinking on a "clothing addition" to that mod cause it works just fine but these models ade different frome theirs (with all my greatest repect for modders like Divine Avenger and AlienSlof whose models for this mods are great but these ones are more elaborated)

Alien Race: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24197

Predator Race: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18390

Another thing... as I extracted everything in the game, i also took out a facehugger model but i dont know what to do with it cause i ignore the science of animations, but im guessing it wouldnt be so hard for someone who knows how to do them to make animations for a facehugger right?  it doesnt cast, use blades or anything, it just runs and trows itself at your face

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry i know a lot of things about many thinks about modding, buth theres so much to the modding world that with the way i learned with the life i have its almost impossible to know all about everything. i had to sealf teach me about so many things cause im not a programmer or a computers expert, this is just a hobby so im lacking the expertise to know all

In this case im completely ignorant when it comes to making scripts and creating animals.

Ive seen some tutorials but im lacking some time to read them

By the way when manage to learn this things it will be done exactly as Gulmonex said (very good idea) ill use the rat skeleton for it. However the mask partis a bit trickier, i would have to make a script to make the facehugger creature go away, the mask item be equipped with some death spell to be casted upon the victim, and THAT would require scripts, something about i say again i DONT KNOW ANYTHING...  :(

Well... im thinking seriously on giving out this project as the cool idea i had if learning to sript is too hard. and it would have to be just a decorative armor with no special qualities instead of the badass predator armor and weapons it was supposed to be... unless some kind soul is frienldy enough to help me with a little guidance on this matter, but i cant make everything by myself, its too much for a single person who is not a programmer and has a life to live too

At some point ill release it anyway but it may not be as cool as it could be.

Im sorry i know a lot of things about many thinks about modding, buth theres so much to the modding world that with the way i learned with the life i have its almost impossible to know all about everything. i had to sealf teach me about so many things cause im not a programmer or a computers expert, this is just a hobby so im lacking the expertise to know all

In this case im completely ignorant when it comes to making scripts and creating animals.

Ive seen some tutorials but im lacking some time to read them

By the way when manage to learn this things it will be done exactly as Gulmonex said (very good idea) ill use the rat skeleton for it. However the mask partis a bit trickier, i would have to make a script to make the facehugger creature go away, the mask item be equipped with some death spell to be casted upon the victim, and THAT would require scripts, something about i say again i DONT KNOW ANYTHING...  :(

Well... im thinking seriously on giving out this project as the cool idea i had if learning to sript is too hard. and it would have to be just a decorative armor with no special qualities instead of the badass predator armor and weapons it was supposed to be... unless some kind soul is frienldy enough to help me with a little guidance on this matter, but i cant make everything by myself, its too much for a single person who is not a programmer and has a life to live too

At some point ill release it anyway but it may not be as cool as it could be.

You can do this as a replacement armor for this mod http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18390 :)

That was the original idea, but i just wanted to add a little more immersion to it but placing it as an alternate armor, using the aliens skin to replace the original suit, adding facehuggers to the mod, but its seems way too complicated... anyway this is still getting released but it may take a while cause i first want to finish a few other things and release a mod or two on Nexus... then im getting back to this which of course is getting released here to prevent people bron banning me from the other site

• 5 months later...

Right, I'm necromancing this thread back to life cause the dead are starting to awaken

If you were there in the right time (though I really doubt it) some of you may have been able to see that alien suit is finally ready and bonewheighted

That was the worst nightmare of all. Aliens have different limb length than humans. Skeletons do not mix well. Hands were a mess and I was hardly able to do anything decent about moving fingers. Alien fingers are veeery large and do not behave at all like human hands

Anyway I did the best I could doing bonewheights manually

What I mentioned about timing, referred to something I posted in Nexus:

2125204-1376861893.jpg

I'm guessing If you're here, then you know this is dangerous... I'm living life on the edge now...

So keep it quiet!!!

Besides alien, there's jungle alien, grid alien, number 6 alien and praetorian models

Regarding predator stuff... same as above... timing

2125204-1375805514.jpg2125204-1375987908.jpg

Now to the good and bad news:

Good News: Every model is done, bonewheighted and animation tested, did the best I could for aliens and predators, Predator stuff includes 2 types of armor for male and female and a bunch of masks. Alien stuff includes 5 models

Bad news: alien suits may look weird in some animations due to the difference in limb length  from alien to human, especially in hands and tail.

Good News: I sacrificed some of my precious time to manually bonewheight everything and make it seem as good as possible... I did my best and it looks decent, not as perfect as it should but this is what's available.

Bad News: Predator masks were built for predator heads and may look weird in human heads. I used the tail slot to wear them in case somebody manages to find a hairstyle that doesn't look like crap. The hairstyle I used for that screenshot was one of Apachii's Wigs.

With basic knowledge of Nifskope and CS Tool, you may do the same, or perhaps I'll upload the wigged versions too... don't really know...

Good News: There's a Predator Race in Nexus, and I tweaked the head in that mod to be shaped like AvP2010's predator head mesh

Which means, I'll be uploading a bonus folder with my ripped meshes as a replacer for that mod.

Bad news is, for some strange reason, the scripts in that mod no longer work on my installation... dunno why. And I also don't know if it's just me or it doesn't work for anybody else. Also, more bad news is that mod was never finished, and female predators do not exist in that one.

Bad News: I wish I knew how to do proper item model change scripting, that way, this could really work as a predator armor, creating the illusion of equipping advanced stuff... but I cant.

Good news: I only have left, the finishing touches of the esp file and then it's ready for release

EDIT: DONE: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/334-alien-vs-predator-2010/

Here are some pictures I made using these fine outfits and the Predator race mod. I didn't want to post them in the download's support thread as that one is dedicated to questions about the mod and also possible suggestions for future updates (?).

AvP01.jpg

AvP03a.jpg

AvP02a.jpg

AvP05.jpg

AvP04a.jpg

AvP07.jpg

AvP06.jpg

AvP08b.jpg

AvP09b.jpg

AvP10.jpg

By the way: For me the scripts in the Predator race mod still work. Shoulder cannon, combistick swapping, trophy spell. Wristblades extend when equipped.

I have no idea what could cause them to stop working for you. Did you edit the race mod's esp and broke the scripts by recompiling them?

Hell those are great shots!  :o

I especially liked a few:

AvP01.jpg

AvP03a.jpg

AvP04a.jpg

AvP06.jpg

AvP09b.jpg

Now I'm green with envy

I'm sorry I tried to stop me, but it's too late now and the questions come out regardless of my will:

Where did you get the location for the tech environments in alien shots?

Where did you get the praetorian pose?

And how on earth did you managed to orchestrate such an epic battle scene

The not so good news is I detected a small variation on one of the spine things in the praetorian outfit... that is supposed to be controlled by only one bone and the lower spine set is a bit folded downwards... I cant remember if it was this way or not.

If there's another bone causing interference I need to fix and repack everything... let's hope not

One of the futuristic backdrops is a corner of the 'Duke City' lab area. The other pictures are taken in the observatory from one of my favourite quest mods, 'Society Of The Atronach'. A location I once used for the 'Abomination' shot, it grants a nice view (of the room in its original colours. And a boob.):

TheAbomimationSmall.jpg

The pose... I can't remember from which pose mod it is, but I've use the super-special technique to slightly alter it: By crouching down to sneak. A lot of poses completely change when doing that. Most look retarded, some are actually quite good. On the battle scene the Aliens are companions who imitate me crouching down, so their poses are also altered. In their case they poses are from 'CTAddPose LE02'. Staging such a scene is a pain in the butt and involves a lot of getpos and setpos commands. And patience. Nerves of steel as well, the freaking game crashed once when I had everything in place...

Beforehand I assembled a nice rock pile in a plane of Oblivion. The plasma shot is a summoned 'Holy Sprite' from 'Midas Magic', the Alien blood splattering got added in Photoshop.

• 3 months later...

Right, I'm necromancing this thread back to life cause the dead are starting to awaken

If you were there in the right time (though I really doubt it) some of you may have been able to see that alien suit is finally ready and bonewheighted

That was the worst nightmare of all. Aliens have different limb length than humans. Skeletons do not mix well. Hands were a mess and I was hardly able to do anything decent about moving fingers. Alien fingers are veeery large and do not behave at all like human hands

Anyway I did the best I could doing bonewheights manually

What I mentioned about timing, referred to something I posted in Nexus:

2125204-1376861893.jpg

I'm guessing If you're here, then you know this is dangerous... I'm living life on the edge now...

So keep it quiet!!!

Besides alien, there's jungle alien, grid alien, number 6 alien and praetorian models

Regarding predator stuff... same as above... timing

2125204-1375805514.jpg2125204-1375987908.jpg

Now to the good and bad news:

Good News: Every model is done, bonewheighted and animation tested, did the best I could for aliens and predators, Predator stuff includes 2 types of armor for male and female and a bunch of masks. Alien stuff includes 5 models

Bad news: alien suits may look weird in some animations due to the difference in limb length  from alien to human, especially in hands and tail.

Good News: I sacrificed some of my precious time to manually bonewheight everything and make it seem as good as possible... I did my best and it looks decent, not as perfect as it should but this is what's available.

Bad News: Predator masks were built for predator heads and may look weird in human heads. I used the tail slot to wear them in case somebody manages to find a hairstyle that doesn't look like crap. The hairstyle I used for that screenshot was one of Apachii's Wigs.

With basic knowledge of Nifskope and CS Tool, you may do the same, or perhaps I'll upload the wigged versions too... don't really know...

Good News: There's a Predator Race in Nexus, and I tweaked the head in that mod to be shaped like AvP2010's predator head mesh

Which means, I'll be uploading a bonus folder with my ripped meshes as a replacer for that mod.

Bad news is, for some strange reason, the scripts in that mod no longer work on my installation... dunno why. And I also don't know if it's just me or it doesn't work for anybody else. Also, more bad news is that mod was never finished, and female predators do not exist in that one.

Bad News: I wish I knew how to do proper item model change scripting, that way, this could really work as a predator armor, creating the illusion of equipping advanced stuff... but I cant.

Good news: I only have left, the finishing touches of the esp file and then it's ready for release

EDIT: DONE: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/334-alien-vs-predator-2010/

Can it be done to Skyrim as well?! It will be astonishing, amazing!!! Great Work!

Archived