request/thought nipples

livebyhonor

With so many breast mods out there I am almost surprised that there is no nipple mod. I'm thinking in the lines of a slider where you can cycle through areola color, nipple length or shape. I Personally like the cute puffies since I typically play the body with A-cup range. Perhaps the slider could incorporate tiny piercings for the heck of it, or even some breast localized tattoos.

With so many breast mods out there I am almost surprised that there is no nipple mod. I'm thinking in the lines of a slider where you can cycle through areola color' date=' nipple length or shape. I Personally like the cute puffies since I typically play the body with A-cup range. Perhaps the slider could incorporate tiny piercings for the heck of it, or even some breast localized tattoos.

[/quote']

Me too I would like to see mod like this :)

Actually' date=' there's a unknown texture/body mod that did a better job with the nipples. Unfortunately, I have no clues about it, just a few screenshots:

14789.jpg

14918.jpg

14919.jpg

Wooooow xD Xanshio it's a dream haha !!! Me too I can't find this texture :x

Here ya go people. This should be it.

We are talking about the nipples, not the bukkake texture. Nice try. though.

Sadly it looks like another such mod without pubic hair. Looks very nice except for that.

Considered using http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13974 then? It's mesh based hair and not just a texture so it should work with Fair Skin.

Indeed. Another easy way to add pubic hair to your character is using this mod: CBBE Pubic Hairstyles.

The purpose of this thread is to find a mod that makes perfect detailed nipples. That said, we need to find color maps and normal maps that worked a lot more on that region, more than the standard textures.

The mod on the screenshots I posted is definitely a private mod, so far (maybe because it's a beta or something, I hope). It isn't something that we can find on Skyrim Nexus or any other popular mods site.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the old images were removed.

Well, someone posted new ones, so... Here they are!!

16796.jpg

16794.jpg

16746.jpg

16747.jpg

16745.jpg

The color map (the body texture) is clearly from Navetsea. I can notice specially because of the misplaced nipples tip.

The body seems to be the Manga Body. It's pretty similar to CBBE, but it has extra vertices on the nipples region. That's why they are more detailed.

Now, the question is: what's this normal map? This normal map seems to be made for the Manga Body, and it has some "puffy effect" on the areolas.

Damn... I look like a pervert body mod expert or something, don't I? -_-'

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the old images were removed.

Well, someone posted new ones, so... Here they are!!

16796.jpg

16794.jpg

16746.jpg

16747.jpg

16745.jpg

The color map (the body texture) is clearly from Navetsea. I can notice specially because of the misplaced nipples tip.

The body seems to be the Manga Body. It's pretty similar to CBBE, but it has extra vertices on the nipples region. That's why they are more detailed.

Now, the question is: what's this normal map? This normal map seems to be made for the Manga Body, and it has some "puffy effect" on the areolas.

Damn... I look like a pervert body mod expert or something, don't I? -_-'

Well shit, my Google-fu could not avail me. Those are some awesome textures. I hope something like this surfaces eventually...

Archived