DA2 Fenris Armor Download

Finally I have completed it!

Download link:

2013-01-09_00004_zps36d52d25.jpg

2013-01-09_00001_zps0cf9e2b0.jpg

2013-01-09_00008_zps2fc6e8d2.jpg

2013-01-09_00007_zpsaca7fee2.jpg

It is called Tevinter Fugitive armor and it is light/weightslider supported/craft/temper/enchant under the Misc section. The only issue I noticed with it is that the gauntlets do this weird thing where you can see the hand texture if you look at them from a distance at front view, but that's minor. You can see what I mean below.

2013-01-09_00005_zps9cf306cc.jpg

I may fix the textures a bit later to make the metal more shiny and add detail to the leg part if I get around to it as well as the gauntlet issue, but for now this is it. Also, I will probably port the hair and make a texture for the lyrium lines later to finish off the project. If someone wants to improve it, then by all means go ahead, just share it with us lol.

Credits go to Bioware for the armor meshes and textures. For the feet meshes, that goes to Chris57 and FavoredSoul on the nexus for the Better Males mod. I was not about to use ugly vanilla feet.

Sorry, since it is the holidays I have been busy. The main part of the armor is finished and compatible with the weight slider and I have finished the 0 body for the pants part. That still leaves the 1 body for the pants, the gauntlets, and texture fixes. I may take I break from that and look into that weapon first. If it is only gonna take a couple of hours to port then I will go ahead and do that first.

lol, I never even noticed that. Coming up on my first complete playthrough of the game though so I'll have to make a note to listen more attentively on my next playthrough.

Oh and maymay, could you make a second, greatsword version by enlarging the mesh a bit? Longsword and greatsword would be ideal, if it's not too much trouble. I'm so excited for this.

Sorry for taking so long, I have been trying to get 3ds max to open the msh file for the weapon, which worked fine with the armor, but it isn't with the sword for whatever reason. I am now gonna use Blender to get it converted to at least an obj file that I can open it in max. I should be able to this way. I do have all the meshes and textures together for it at least.

Okay good news finally got the mesh into 3DSmax so now comes getting it work in Skyrim. I'm also working on another project as well for the Nexus, but you can probably expect me to upload it on this thread within the next week latest unless something else goes horribly wrong.

EDIT: Scratch that this is actually pretty easy, I'll have the greatsword and longsword versions available if not today then tomorrow just in time for Christmas :)

Just tried to get them with a new character. They're not able to be picked up without stealing them.

And the textures don't look too bad, same ones as in DAII as you said.

-edit-

And as for the gunblade, I would ask the moderators about that before posting it. Obviously you should email the creator and see if you get a reply first.

Ok, no biggie. I'll just mess with it and make a crafable version, maybe not so powerful and fast swinging, upgradeable, etc. For my own personal use of course.

And as for the gunblade, give it a few days, if no one replies message the Nexus staff and explain to them the situation, see what they say about adding it. They seem really strict about their guidelines for modifying other companies and other creators work, which is understandable but I would think if you put it in the readme that you tried to get the original creators permission that it would be cool to post it. That's just my opinion and $.02 though.