Sexy Adventures in Skyrim MOD

firedsoul

Hm. I'm just arriving and discovering the discussion but, firedsoul, you should maybe create two blogs. One free of charges for the mod itself and some pictures in order to illustrate, another one with the videos, all the pictures, fan fics, etc, this one you could ask some few dollars to access. With that way, the mod would have a great access, some publicity and you still would have a way to get some cash from the fanboys. Just a suggestion. ;)

Hm. I'm just arriving and discovering the discussion but, firedsoul, you should maybe create two blogs. One free of charges for the mod itself and some pictures in order to illustrate, another one with the videos, all the pictures, fan fics, etc, this one you could ask some few dollars to access. 

I advise you to read the rules. Pay close attention to rule 11.

Indeed, we will not condone nor support *any* attempt to charge for services or access on this site.

Hm. I'm just arriving and discovering the discussion but, firedsoul, you should maybe create two blogs. One free of charges for the mod itself and some pictures in order to illustrate, another one with the videos, all the pictures, fan fics, etc, this one you could ask some few dollars to access. With that way, the mod would have a great access, some publicity and you still would have a way to get some cash from the fanboys. Just a suggestion. ;)

Hey Sheluna,

That a really nice suggestion but not something I will consider anymore.

Access to the private blog is now free (always will be) and I still have trouble getting people to be interested in the project. 

I just hope some people will appreciate the time that I put into this project and maybe they will consider being a part of it. I would love to share my passion with other people.

I already have two blogs BTW ;-).

This one has some pictures and information to illustrate.

http://sexyadventuresinskyrim.blogspot.nl

The other with all the videos, pictures and tutorials in it requires a password for access which you can request for free by sending me an e-mail. I just don't allow just anybody to access the private blog especially if they are not serious about joining the project.

Thanks for the feedback though =). Much appreciated. 

Archived