Please, help me with the NIf file >.<

tieuphieu

I combined some mash-up together, and added to my game >.<. However, when I wear this outfit, my game went to CTD immediately. I don't know what I did wrong. Please help me ! Thank you a lot !

This is the outfit (18+ only):

NQX5q.jpg

Hix ! My poor knowledge !

Thank you again!

Best wishes for you!

Not sure anyone can help you too much from a screenshot.

You should never have your texture paths with going all the way back to your hard drive. It should be:

textures\r18pn\lingeries\moon light\1\mune.dds

To help you beyond that you probably need to zip up the mesh, textures and esp and put it on mediaFire or 4shared and someone can give you a hand.

^ What Greg said indeed. Different operating systems are using different folder structures. If a Nif's texture paths point to a wrong directory, the game gets confused where to look for a specific texture. Anybody would crash under such circumstances, computers are human, too :(.

It's only a tiny NifSkope setting to change your standard texture folder. Select 'Render' from the main menu at the top and then 'Settings', it's all the way down. In the second tab 'Rendering' you can set the texture path for NifSkope directly to your 'Oblivion\Data' folder.

Here it is explained in more detail.

This is a setting which will make the nif work for any operating system and every user, regardless of his computer.

Edit: Hot damn! I forgot to look at the picture... This outfit is slightly sexy *DROOLSLOBBERSALIVATE*.

Thank to all of you by answering !

Sorry, Poontank, your solution does not work. So I upload my combination clothe for more helps >.<.

http://www.mediafire.com/?46fyy6hvwdvz6jn (location: in the chest between two benchs in font of the throne in Anvil castle)

There is some steps in my process:

- I copied some mash-ups and paste to main Nif, but Nifscope say can not.

- I right click on the mash-up and choose "Block => Drop to Branch"

- After, I copied this mash-up in to the main Nif, oh, I can.

- Do the same way to finish this main Nif. Adding to esp and wear in the game. CTD immediately >.<.

I do not know much about modding, even I try to learn day by day, night by night. Sometime I keep up to learn over night for several continue day, but I can not understand it all @@. My stupidness, though >.< !

Help me please!

Thank you a lot !

Besh wishes for those you, guys !

Tiêu Phiêu !

Ok, looking at your actual mesh file (.nif) you are missing the actual foot that should be inside the stocking. You may still be working on that. This wouldn't cause a CTD but it does look strange.

Second inside the esp you have the clothing item taking the following slots (biped object):

Upperbody

Lowerbody

Foot

Hand <-----this is not correct. Your mesh (.nif) has no hands. Again this won't cause a CTD (or at least it shouldn't), but it does look strange.

Next, you did not include the menu icon that you are actually using in the esp, so I have no way to check this but I assume that it is correct.

One thing you might try is renaming your mesh (.nif) file to upbodynew.nif - I don't know if Oblivion may be freaking out over the parentheses.

Also, since you have VipCxj_HighHeels.esp as a master make CERTAIN you have this plugin underneath it (the vip high heels one) in your load order.

Example:

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

TP_NewClothes.esp <--this has to be underneath the vipcxj plugin.

I can't actually test this in game to help further as I don't use VipCxj_HighHeels.esp myself. I am not sure why you even need the VIP heels mod as the heels are just normal ones.

Sorry I can't help further.

By the way' date=' "slightly sexy *DROOLSLOBBERSALIVATE*" Waht does it mean >.< ![/quote']

Oh, just a little joke.

The irony is in the word 'slightly', because in reality I find the outfit hyper-mega-über-sexy, confirmed my 'sounds of salivation'.

It sure is a pity this Nif refuses to work. Just put it aside for now and return to it at a later date when your motivation to fix it has returned. Exactly like some hard enemy in the game - come back when you have gained a few more levels and kick that guy's sorry butt to Oblivion!

Archived