Simple Slavery Auction not running

When I get on the auction block for Simple slavery noting happens. The auctioneer doesn't start the bidding and no one bids. I even left the game running while I was at school and came back to find me still on the block. Though for most of these tries I have just walked up to the jailer free and got on the auction block that way. I have defeat and cursed loot where each is set to a 100% chance to send me to the simple slavery to see if a mod sent me there would help. At first neither would send me there. Then I started a new save and cursed loot sent me to the auction block and nothing happened still. Any help would be appreciated. 

*note I have posted a link of this on the simple slavery page looking for help but I don't know which place is the proper place so why not both*

Things I have tried (in the order)

- Deinstalling and reinstalling

- regeneration bodyslide/FNIS

- LOOT

- downgrading simple slavery

- waiting 3 hours

- tired getting sent to simple slavery

- tried a new save

- actually got sent to simple slavery, still bugged though

- deciding to give in and get help

Papyrus.0.log

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-01-30T19-16-03.txt