assaultron Tiddies/maid outfit

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Maybe I'm just not too familiar with how robotics workbench mods work, but when I try this and apply the mod to a robot in the workbench, It doesn't show anything. Anyone know how this is supposed to work? Do I just have the folders in the wrong spots? 

• 1 year later...

@gearb0x97 (Or anyone else in the future, who's new to this and looking for answer)

Not sure if you already unlocked the right type of parts needed, since you didn't mention it, I suppose you haven't.

Though, it is unknown to me if this mod requires a specific parts for it to be usable in-game.

But from what I see, any automatron additional parts mods does need a specific vanilla parts to be unlocked before it can be attached to your robots.

If you don't know how to unlock robot parts. open this spoiler. Else, do what you already know.

Spoiler

You unlock parts by hunting robots and rob their inventory. Thus, you need to go around to look for hostile robots, from either the "rouge robots(or mechanist)" or "rust devils". Though, any robots you destroyed might have some basic parts too, but the first two group I mentioned should have more.

You only need a copy of 1 new part to unlock the schematic, getting a dupe only depended on either you want to save your scraps or not.