Shädman Astoundingly Awesome Tales Magazine Retexture

View File

Summary

A retexture for the "Astoundingly Awesome Tales" magazines found in fallout 4. I retextured these magazine using shadman's work with photoshop. Props to shädman for his amazing work, please check his website if you are interested in his art, the guy's extremely talented!

Installation

Should work fine if installing with nexus mod manager. If installing manually just paste the data contents into your fallout 4 data folder and remember to enable mods in the .ini files, here's a useful video on how to do that if you haven't done that already:

Thank You!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my mod, I really appreciate it. I'm working on more magazine retextures in the future! If you've enjoyed my mod please rate it and feel free to report any bugs, comment, give me idea's for future updates. Thanks again and have fun playing Fallout 4!

Credits

Guest victorddp

Don't open zip file

Use 7-ZIP, works for me.

Great mod, installed.
If you accept a tip, you can improve the paper's damage with, for example, duplicating the layer and applying the filter "High Pass" with a value of about 4 pixels (Filters - Other - High Pass), setting the duplicate layer as "Soft Light" in the Blend Mode.

This should give more depth to the damage.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Um.That is not Shadman's title.if you see that ä above the name.That is a hack site.You need to run an virus scan.If your using Firefox use WOT to see what we found on that page.

What are you talking about? His twitter display name is shädman (@shadbase), you can see the ä in both his name and his website name on his own website that is linked from his hentai foundry account. This is on his stream page (he's online right now): https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-88086517-image-65c68f2261d79923-320.png

No, Mickster is right, that is the official site... except when he writes he, because Shädman is a woman.

Also, just because some Antivirus plugins says there is something wrong, doesn't necessarily mean it is. Most virus alerts are false positives, because of overzealous heuristics.

No, Mickster is right, that is the official site... except when he writes he, because Shädman is a woman.

Also, just because some Antivirus plugins says there is something wrong, doesn't necessarily mean it is. Most virus alerts are false positives, because of overzealous heuristics.

Shadman is not a woman. Just watch one of his livestreams.

Shad is most definitely a dude.

Sorry i've been away.No that is not the official site.It does not have that A there like that.I checked it out.That was a fake site.My antivirus had to remove it from my system.You've been hacked.It was from some Russian site.Check the IP addresses.They are from completely different countries.