Yet another problem concerning XEO stuff.

lucas141

Hello! I used to play a lot of Oblivion back in the day, and I started playing again in the last few weeks, and I'm having a little problem that I hope you guys can help me solve. :( I spent my entire day trying to figure this out with no sucess... 
Yes, I know that everyone here must be bored because there's a LOT of problems concerning XEO, but I've browsed through all the topics and none of them had the same problem as mine (even if the issue is the same, it's not like I can simply install xeosp++), I'll explain further. :T

Basically, the problem is missing eyes for Vanilla npcs.
The main issue here is that I can't simply abandon the race files, because I need them to play my savegame of an Ice Elf. 
I read through other topics where it was said to put the xeo races.esp stuff on the bottom of the loading order, but here is another problem: All of the xeo-related stuff I have are master files, so I cannot simply move it down. (Unless I can convert it from .esm to .esp with wrye bash and put it at the bottom without any negative effects, but i'm not sure about that)

From what I've searched, xeosp++ adds a "npc overhaul" and some races, I don't know if Ice elves are included to be honest, and I don't like the npc's appearance very much from it (but if it adds I guess will be the only way). Between many tries to fix it, I tried installing the Npc Overhaul 2 because it seemed like it used customized eyes and that it could solve my problems, but to no avail. I've used some "xeo missing eye fixes" too but none of them worked. welp, sorry by asking you all this, but I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me, I'm out of ideas. :|

I also know that it is possible to change everything manually via the Construction Set, but I have absolute no knowledge in how to do that.
If it really is possible to fix it this way, I'd like to know what should I do. (Please note that I'm not very familiar with all this stuff)

I'll link my Load Order in case it's needed:

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
Lattamerv3.esm=1
x117race.esm=1
xeorace.esm=1
xeoracex117.esm=1
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1
UOPS Additional Changes.esp=1
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp=1
USIPS Additional Changes.esp=1
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp=1
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp=1
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp=1
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp=1
Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp=1
All Natural - Real Lights.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp=1
CB Elegant Dress.esp=1
Chapel Shop.esp=1
Demon Lilith.esp=1
DesuChan's Store.esp=1
HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp=1
HGEC Boots.esp=1
KitRae Exotic Dual Remake.esp=1
Ryk_Swimwear.esp=1
SG001_BunnyGirl.esp=1
TM's HGEC Ball Gown.esp=1
Underworld Armor.esp=1
VipCxjHHTest.esp=1
CB Rogue Armor.esp=1
DarkRoseSet.esp=1
R18PN - Lingeries.esp=1
DianoArmor2.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp=1
Creature Diversity.esp=1
Akaviri Imports.esp=1
Amaterasu no Yume.esp=1
GlenvarCastle.esp=1
The Ranger's House.esp=1
SenTineL's Legendary Weapons And Armors.esp=1
Snow Dragon Temple v1.0.esp=1
The Ranger's House Lite.esp=1
TheForgottenShields.esp=1
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp=1
YakumoIsle.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
Shadowcrest_Vineyard.esp=1
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp=1
Better Dungeons.esp=1
Nude Humanlike Spriggan HGEC B.esp=1
Sexdarkness.esp=0
sgLighterQuivers.esp=1
SpellSinger.esp=1
ActorsInEmotions.esp=1
NaRae Pose - 01.esp=1
NaRae Pose - 01 Guide Book.esp=1
DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp=1
Stylish Jump.esp=1
Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp=1
EE-Cosmetic Compilation.esp=1
Demoness.esp=1
Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp=1
Tabaxi Race 2.0.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp=1
IDKRRR_C_race.esp=1
IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp=1
Chocolate Elves.esp=1
Vampire Race Reloaded.esp=1
LattamerV3.esp=1
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp=1
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0
Sexy hospital gown.esp=1
Room Wear.esp=1
JKMDOF.esp=1
nu_female_player_idle.esp=1
ShadderHeelsSeasonOne.esp=1
EE-Cosmetic Compilation-MaleBodyReplacer.esp=1
YIsle_SpringSkin.esp=1
East_Island_Nirai-Kanai.esp=1
walkanim.esp=1
LI-ThiefsHideout V1.1.esp=0

Thanks.

Well, I solved the problem. If someone could please lock and archive the topic, I'd be grateful. :3

If someone needs a solution for this, I simply uninstalled almost all my cosmetic mods (including XEO and MBP), then installed Oblivion Character Overhaul v2. That partially solved the problem, now people had eyes but 5 races got the googly eyes. To fix this, I just needed to change the race eye path in the CS for a working one.

Now I got XEORC4, xeorace, x117race, MBP 1.4, MBP++ and OCOv2 working without further conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I solved the problem. If someone could please lock and archive the topic, I'd be grateful. :3

If someone needs a solution for this, I simply uninstalled almost all my cosmetic mods (including XEO and MBP), then installed Oblivion Character Overhaul v2. That partially solved the problem, now people had eyes but 5 races got the googly eyes. To fix this, I just needed to change the race eye path in the CS for a working one.

Now I got XEORC4, xeorace, x117race, MBP 1.4, MBP++ and OCOv2 working without further conflicts.

how do change the eye path

Archived