6 hours ago, big_daddy_69 said:

Love your sims but I'm noticing a few are missing some articles of clothing; shirts and shoes mostly 

I would be extremely grateful if you could test all my Sims so to speak and tell me who has what item missing. 

Tomorrow I will be at home and try to restore what is missing, and here the help of someone who likes my Sims would be useful.🙂

5 hours ago, DeadyNedy said:

I would be extremely grateful if you could test all my Sims so to speak and tell me who has what item missing. 

Tomorrow I will be at home and try to restore what is missing, and here the help of someone who likes my Sims would be useful.🙂

Will do!

16 hours ago, DeadyNedy said:

Loni Jung: Missing hair, top, and bottoms for everyday outfit

Marcia Dumbell: missing top for everyday outfit, shoes for her athletic outfit, missing full outfit for swimwear and hot weather

Mark Riley: missing swimwear outfit

April Lake: missing swimwear outfit

Asuka Murakami: Missing Party outfit and swimwear bottoms

Adeola: Missing complete formal outfit

Paul Halley: Missing everyday top 1 and hot weather top

Lizzy Halley: Missing complete  swimwear outfit

Anna Rinner: Missing complete swimwear outfit

Didi Lively: Missing everyday outfit top 1 and 2

Ned Fletcher: Missing Party shoes and hot weather

20 hours ago, big_daddy_69 said:

Marcia Dumbell: missing top for everyday outfit, shoes for her athletic outfit, missing full outfit for swimwear and hot weather

For Loni Jung to have daily clothes, you need GRUNGE REVIVAL KIT (About the hair, are you sure you downloaded her 2 archives? But just in case I re-uploaded it)

For Marcia Dumbell to have daily clothes, you need MOONLIGHT CHIC KIT, for swimwear you need POOLSIDE SPLASH KIT, for hot weather you need the same set as for everyday clothes... and so on for all other characters

In general, your clothes are not displayed due to missing kits and DLC, i recommend using Sims 4 Updater https://anadius.su/sims-4-updater He will download all the missing kits and DLC

20 hours ago, big_daddy_69 said:

I hope I helped you and you can fully enjoy my Sims😉☺️

3 hours ago, DeadyNedy said:

I hope I helped you and you can fully enjoy my Sims😉☺️

3 hours ago, DeadyNedy said:

For Loni Jung to have daily clothes, you need GRUNGE REVIVAL KIT (About the hair, are you sure you downloaded her 2 archives? But just in case I re-uploaded it)

For Marcia Dumbell to have daily clothes, you need MOONLIGHT CHIC KIT, for swimwear you need POOLSIDE SPLASH KIT, for hot weather you need the same set as for everyday clothes... and so on for all other characters

In general, your clothes are not displayed due to missing kits and DLC, i recommend using Sims 4 Updater https://anadius.su/sims-4-updater He will download all the missing kits and DLC

Aaaaah! I suspected missing kits might've been the case, thanks for the info

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, ProximaMidnight said:

Any chances we'll get a public release of the Twileks from your screenshot stories? 

My friend, I updated my topic today and they are already available for download in my folder on the MEGA cloud service, where all my sims are stored🙂image.png.8d10ff6d309e2a2a2d2c115e48d0bffc.png

image.png.202f3c7d41dc806d783f49ad0949a03c.png

I have indicated their race in parentheses next to their names

Edited by DeadyNedy
12 minutes ago, ProximaMidnight said:

Any chances we'll get a public release of the Twileks from your screenshot stories? 

All my Sims, as soon as I made them, are available for download to everyone without exception, I don’t ask for a penny for them. I just like sharing my Sims with everyone, I hope that everyone who downloaded them does not regret it and enjoy using them in their game.

Also, if you use them in your game, I will be glad if you share your screenshots☺️

27 minutes ago, ProximaMidnight said:

By the way, in addition to two girls of the Twi'lek race, I also added Ahsoka Tano, I hope you'll appreciate it, especially if you like the Star Wars saga☺️

6 hours ago, DeadyNedy said:

By the way, in addition to two girls of the Twi'lek race, I also added Ahsoka Tano, I hope you'll appreciate it, especially if you like the Star Wars saga☺️

Oh lovely! Can't wait to put these cuties in my game :)