FTL Female Feet V2

View File

◎ Bare feet for female body exclusively for Sims 4
◎ Default & Non-Default Version (shoe parts)
◎ Compatible with wickedwhims body selector

-Installation-

My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > mods

FTL_FEET V2_(Default).package : Default feet replace version

FTL_FEET V2.package : Non-default version

-Cautions-

0. The default version replaces the default foot shape in the game

When using default feet, Do not use with other Creator's default feet!!!

Want to use it on wickedwhims? you'll need to get the non-default version. (FTL_FEET V2.package)

1. Available in Sims 4 version 1.105.332.1020 or higher.

2. (Based on mccc -100~100) When using the EA slider, it is recommended to use around 0, which is the middle value. If it is too small or too big, your feet may get crushed

3. Applicable only to female body Sims

4. It is a high polygon (11000) mesh, so low-end users beware

-compatible-

1. MagicBot pedicure / [MB] Default pedicure
https://www.patreon.com/posts/default-pedicure-59229537

2. MagicBot Feet Overlay / [MB] Overlay for feet 7V
https://www.patreon.com/posts/feet-7v-upd-08-50798612

2. DallasGirl Toenail / DallasGirl_Toenail Polish HQ [For ALL Feet]
https://dallasgirl79.tumblr.com/post/189875407628/petite-feet-v2-new-mesh-merry-christmas-and

Credits: 

ColonelYobo for allowing me to modify his Mesh

mauvemorn helped me a lot with how to use Blender

------------------

★update★

1.0.1 : Increased compatibility with MagicBot pedicure

1.0.2 : A default version has been added

These feet are amazing... But they're ruined by one simple thing. The atrocious horizontal curve of the sole. As far as I can tell, only those who are unfamiliar with the anatomy of the foot design it that way, as its rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding. The curvature that you want is accomplished from the VERTICAL curve of the sole, not horizontal. Now I'm no modeler, but I tried my best to edit the model to fix the problem.

feet.blend FTL_FEET V2.package

Edited by Delsagade
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Thank you for your interest in my CC.
There is a problem that has been unresolved for a long time.
If you use the slider to resize or reduce the graphics, the graphics will break. (based on ea slider)
This problem seems to occur with uv_1.
I actually tried mapping uv_1 several ways but failed.
I accepted my abilities and gave up on dealing with this problem. :(
If anyone knows a solution to this problem, I would appreciate it if you could share it.

https://i.imgur.com/63DDbTV.png

https://i.imgur.com/0ADymcp.png

Edited by feettoeslover
On 3/15/2024 at 1:17 PM, Delsagade said:

These feet are amazing... But they're ruined by one simple thing. The atrocious horizontal curve of the sole. As far as I can tell, only those who are unfamiliar with the anatomy of the foot design it that way, as its rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding. The curvature that you want is accomplished from the VERTICAL curve of the sole, not horizontal. Now I'm no modeler, but I tried my best to edit the model to fix the problem.

feet.blend 1.72 MB · 2 downloads FTL_FEET V2.package 381.21 kB · 10 downloads

Is there a way for you to make this an alternate version and not replace the original?

Hello, nice feet. I like girls having long and charming feet instead of the ridiculous small default feet.

Nevertheless, i noticed some issues

Your default version feet is also tagged for men, resulting in men having this feet in CAS.

- Also you didn't tagged it for situational, resulting in sim wearing shoes when in towel instead of your feet. you need to change this in sims 4 studio (done it on my side).

Edited by Barzing

I think your feet for female sims are the most incredible I've come across feettoeslover.  I use to use magic bots; although his are nice, they don't have the defined foot structure and arch that yours does.  In addition to the magicbot feet overlay I found they can be used with fetishims wrinkled feet underlay and the dirty feet sole underlay or the pink & orange feet blush to make some of the most incredible life like feet ever in Sims 4

feettoeslover 2.jpg

feettoeslover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...