Cheating and interactions with lovers

Hello, such a question, can anyone know if there is a mod to change relationships with mistresses? Because it's annoying every time they start whining that I turn out to be cheating not only with them. Pretty weird logic of cheating with me and at the same time whining that I'm sleeping with someone else. If there is no mod, maybe you know
the file that is responsible for this event?

It is also strange that no matter how formidable the Emperor you are, everyone calmly talks about your love affairs. It would be nice to create a mod that regulates this process. So that if you have a high level of horror, everyone is afraid to tell your secrets.

Edited by GreenZeer
On 8/9/2023 at 12:44 PM, GreenZeer said:

Hello, such a question, can anyone know if there is a mod to change relationships with mistresses? Because it's annoying every time they start whining that I turn out to be cheating not only with them. Pretty weird logic of cheating with me and at the same time whining that I'm sleeping with someone else. If there is no mod, maybe you know
the file that is responsible for this event?

It is also strange that no matter how formidable the Emperor you are, everyone calmly talks about your love affairs. It would be nice to create a mod that regulates this process. So that if you have a high level of horror, everyone is afraid to tell your secrets.

Your lover is still someone who, ehem, loves you. Wouldn't you be hurt?

I agree, though, that the game doesn't really convey the feeling that you're a Medieval feudal lord, the pinnacle of a social pyramid where you are, in yourself, a sovereign state in personal relations with other sovereigns (your vassals, your liege lord...). This is how Feudalism was defined by the Annals School (not that kind of school). 

And Paradox has you go yourself get midnight snacks, wander alone in the forest, go about with no bodyguards, courtiers or petitioners and have random people in court demand things of you and whine all day about things you should be able to leave to your chancellors. And yes, your mistresses probably would not be so bold as to demand anything from you... but they might if they have enough pull and power over you.

This is, essentially, the problem with lovers in the game. They are not power players, they are just people you give babies to, or who give you babies, without being married to them. Lovers should be powerful figures with influence and power. They should ask favours of you, influence you, have you favour their folks and promote their ideas, or at least try.