Okay guys I don't know much about modding or how hard it is (I am a disabled gamer with juvenile huntingtons) but I am wondering how hard would it be to make something like the sex mods for sims 4 or the sex mods for skyrim in baulders gate 3 and how long would it take ? because I really want to sleep with the hirelings and npcs. and though I know chances are it won't be out for release and my first play through how long roughly after release do you guys think it will take?

Edited by Joshuam303

Given the engine that is using and the current stream of Fixes, it shouldnt be too hard to do, just dont expect a Corruption of champions or Legend of queen opala Mod type with the capability of fucking every NPC you come across, if anything it will just go the Bannerlord route (Just a few text mods)

2 minutes ago, Depressingbro said:

Given the engine that is using and the current stream of Fixes, it shouldnt be too hard to do, just dont expect a Corruption of champions or Legend of queen opala Mod type with the capability of fucking every NPC you come across, if anything it will just go the Bannerlord route (Just a few text mods)

dang it I was really wanting to see the sex scenes, I haven't played in years (I have been waiting for full release) but from what I saw here there is already sex animations like going down one someone so couldn't they move that stuff over to other characters?

2 hours ago, Joshuam303 said:

dang it I was really wanting to see the sex scenes, I haven't played in years (I have been waiting for full release) but from what I saw here there is already sex animations like going down one someone so couldn't they move that stuff over to other characters?

I mean yeah, there is some animations but none of them Good per se

also like i said, it shouldnt be too hard to pull off but again dont expect anything Interesting

On 7/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, Depressingbro said:

I mean yeah, there is some animations but none of them Good per se

also like i said, it shouldnt be too hard to pull off but again dont expect anything Interesting

for me as long as I see animations I don't their quality. like I was fine with the bad animations that was in my DA:O playthrough. I can't remember the mod names but I was just happy with animations no matter how bad. 

So I would be okay if they reused the bad animations from the other scenes. but from what I understand the games sex animations will be more crisp and natural. I also really hope when the release the modding software that it is easy to understand and use and someone makes a framework for other sex stuff and animations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...