Alt Makeup/Face skin options by SLDoMopi [NEW: Kasumi/Monica/Lobelia/Amy/Marie] (Steam/DMM)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • DoMopi changed the title to Alt Makeup/Face skin options by SLDoMopi [Honoka/Kokoro/Monica/Fiona/Misaki/Koharu] (Steam/DMM)
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • DoMopi changed the title to Alt Makeup/Face skin options by SLDoMopi [NEW: Kasumi/Monica/Lobelia/Amy/Marie] (Steam/DMM)
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update DoMopi ❤️

There seems to be a visible seam in the center of her face for Kasumi's option 2. It is also present in option 1 but definitely more visible in option 2 due to the blushDOAX_VV2024-05-0421-03-58.thumb.png.d1b6abdd1478a149680623ef71cb5e8b.png

Nontheless, Lobelia looks absolutely stunning in makeup option 2!DOAX_VV2024-05-0420-57-50.thumb.png.955e6a45bfec2ce8ab94399721f643a6.png

Edited by Frozendawn

@Frozendawn that was a huge oversight wow, thanks for letting me know! So glad for the new Steam option to photograph girls closer, it was very obvious to see that way. I've reuploaded the fixed zip, and blended out some details that looked too sharp when reshade is on, both options should look much better now!

On 5/13/2024 at 7:03 PM, lwp513202035 said:

Doesn't seem to work. The hash value should be correct, but the shortcut keys don't work. Not sure what went wrong.DMM version btw.

Hello, sorry you're having this issue. I have made a special version of Kasumi's mod as a test. I removed the need for shift/alt/ctrl keys, you only have to press A,

I also removed presets being necessary (in this case $mod_active = 0) because that might be the problem.

If the test works, next try changing the key in kasumi.ini to the original one, so it's more convenient:

[KeySwitch]
;condition = $mod_active == 1
key = no_ctrl no_alt no_shift A
type = cycle
$kasumi = 0,1,2

change it to this:

[KeySwitch]
;condition = $mod_active == 1
key = no_ctrl alt no_shift K
type = cycle
$kasumi = 0,1,2

If it still works, then the problem is the preset. It means the hash is probably not 100% right (the same texture can have multiple hashes, but only one is "the 100% right one" to the "$mod_active = 0" condition.)

So if this test mod does not work, please read the info.txt I attached to the test zip and follow the instructions, so I can help you better and we can figure out the correct hashes. If you don't want to learn to do frameanalysis or send them, I don't want to put this extra work on you if I can help it since I am the modder, so I can also ask another modder with a DMM version to help me out, or download the DMM game just for this (it will take a while though, since I'd have to unlock many girls and episodes). I will also look around recent threads that use DMM face hashes.

Thank you so much for your patience, I hope this works, if it doesn't, I'll find another way :)

KasumiV1.6TEST.zip