Actors not stripping on sexanims

2 hours ago, frhghz said:

Hey there, I am relatively to fo4 modding.

Just installed a few mods, but somehow my actors are not stripping on their sexanims. :(

Does somebody knows a solutuion???

There's a stripping option when you install AAF, you may need to check which options you chose there.  I usually manage the clothing that gets stripped via the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml in the AAF install.  (There *might* be a stripping option in one of the animation packs as well, I don't recall at the moment)

For example, if you wanted to use that xml file you would choose "everything" here, and then follow the biped slot guide in that xml file

Spoiler

image.png.ce0acb7bb721ecad947555784c5077d4.png

And here's how I've customized my equipment file (make sure to use Notepad ++ to edit this)

Spoiler

image.png.6ca72c975b0b1e37dfe35857a719e3e2.png

In case you haven't seen this, make sure you are following this guide for installing AAF:

Edited by Sgt. Marge
33 minutes ago, frhghz said:

Hi, thx for the fast answer, do I add these lines at the bottom???

You'll need to edit it depending on which slots you want stripped, which means you'd also need to know which pieces of clothing / armor use a particular slot.  For example, the "torso" leather chest armor is "slot 41" in game, but you subtract 30 from a slot number and that gives you the "biped slot" of 11.  So you match this up with the chart, and you'd get:

bipedSlot="[U] Torso"

Which means if you place the following line

<unEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/> 

into the xml file like I have it there, when a scene starts it *should* strip that item in that slot and when the scene ends it should redress that item.

When you have AAF set to strip "everything", your xml file will have more lines in it, and you may just need to figure out what you *don't* want stripped during a scene.  For example, my character wears an item in slot 46 and 48 that I don't ever want to be stripped.  So I don't include those lines in the xml.

I hope this explains things better for you.

An easy way to determine what "slot" a piece of equipment uses is to install Rad Morphing Redux, which has an MCM option to show current equipment slots.  The way that I do it is to use Complex Item Sorter with the option enabled to show the slot after the item name in the UI, so pretty much all clothing in my game is tagged like:  Pink Shirt [36] (something like that)

Edited by Sgt. Marge
Formatting