Cum effect not visible or just lasts a few seconds

As topic above.

My issue is, that often no cum effect at all is visible after an animation ends, or I have to undress or redress (if the actor was naked formerly) to get a visible cum effect, but this will sometimes last only a few seconds, although I adjusted the duration to 300 in the MCM.

As far as I understand decal settings have nothing to do with the effect, because it is scripted. Neverthless my decal settings are as follows:

Skyrim.ini

[Display]

fDecalLifetime=500.000 (changed by dD Enhanced Blood Main .config)

SkyrimPrefs.ini

[Display]

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=30
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=256

[Decals]

bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1
bDecalMultithreaded=1
bDecalOcclusionQuery=1
uMaxDecals=1000
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=9 (changed by dD Enhanced Blood Main .config)

The above issue occured after upgrading to the newest version of SexLab. I did a clean save for that.

I have to say the cum effect is one of the main features I have SexLab installed at all...

EDIT: Ok, after some testing I realized that the cum effect maybe seems to be dependant on the MCM redress option. This option only works if the actor was dressed before the animation starts. For the animation the actor will get naked and redress after the animation and the cum effect shows up (sometimes, not always, sometimes you still have to dress/redress manually to get the effect show up)

If your actor already was naked before the animation starts, the actor will stay naked for the animation but not redress after the animations ends, because it seems the script does only redress if the actor was dressed formerly. In addition (and because there happens no redressing) there will be no cum effect until you manually dress your actor again (the cum effect will even stay if you manually dress and redress again). 

No idea if this is normal behaviour, but in my opinion the cum effect should show up always, be it naked or dressed before an animation starts and should not be dependant on a redressing or undressing action...

In addition I can verify that the face cum effect lasts as long as it should do, the belly cum effect too, but not the ass cum effect.

EDIT2: Forget my above comment, the cum effect seems to behave totally random, sometimes it shows up after automatical redressing, sometimes not and you have to dress/redress manually to get it show up. Sometimes it seems to last the whole 300 duration, sometimes it vanishes after a few seconds...no idea really.

Maybe it has something to do with the Remodeled Armor mod and that I "zipped" the breast armor ("zipped" means it will be worn/equipped but is not visual).

Effect length in MCM works, it's just that the effect sometimes appears but sometimes is "invisible" or "vanishes" (but is still there, you just need to dress or redress or do some other action with the NPC to let it show up again). It behaves somewhat strange, sometimes the effect gets correctly applied after an animation ends (you are able to watch it for a second before actors enter the ragdoll state), after the ragdoll ends, the actor stands there without a visible effect (til I dress/redress her again).

I guess I can live with that so far, but as far as I remember the cum effect worked flawlessly in my old SexLab version.

PS: There is another issue too, but me seems it's maybe dependant on the slots I use for actors. In the threesome animations with two females or in a lesbian animation the actor in the male role won't equip strapons. So my question is, what slot you use for autoequipping the strapons during an animation? I use a misc slot for panties and the shoulder slot for labia rings. The strapons are set to "on" in the MCM of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been noticing this too.

My suspicion is "SL Matchmaker" which applies a post sex buff.

I's not consistent. Just tried it both ways, SL Romance worked fine, SL Matchmaker applied cum texture for a few seconds until buff faded then vanished.

Any thoughts?

I am using SL 1.14

I have been noticing this too.

My suspicion is "SL Matchmaker" which applies a post sex buff.

I's not consistent. Just tried it both ways, SL Romance worked fine, SL Matchmaker applied cum texture for a few seconds until buff faded then vanished.

Any thoughts?

I am using SL 1.14

You are right, there is something like a "post sex buff". The animation ends, cum effect gets displayed, actor gets some sort of buff aura (the aura is visible, you can watch it), cum effect vanishes. Might be that Matchmaker causes that, because I only use Matchmaker as additional SexLabFramework mod at moment, no other mod that is dependant on that framework.

Archived