[mod] foot fetish specific mod, ideas?

I've been slightly bored with far too much time on my hands for a week or so. I've managed to cobble together a mod that implements a few things:

- Beautiful Feet Trait - A trait you gain if you're over 15 and have any beauty genetic traits. It's unbalanced obviously.

- there's an event that lets you gain it, it's also genetically inheritable if your daughter doesn't have a beauty trait.

- trait gives you diplomacy gain, fertility gain, knight effectiveness, prestige and some other bonuses.

- immediately goes away after you hit 50.

- added a new culture tradition called beauty in her feet. Let's you have additional bonuses that come from your trait.

- male rulers gain higher chance of gaining deviant trait.

- able to recruit a new unit I made that's fairly op.

- unit is only available for female rulers who have beautiful feet as a trait. Once the trait goes away at 50 the cost of the unit maintenance goes up 100%.

Been thinking about what else to add. If anyone has any ideas I'm game, if anyone is interested in it I can put it up here. Or if anyone wants to use it as a jumping point. 

Screenshot_20220609-221855.png

Screenshot_20220609-221830.png

Screenshot_20220609-221758.png

Screenshot_20220609-222113.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...