Wicked Whims Sensually Tight suggestion, based on irl experience.

So, I'll just get to the point. 

I'm one of those small orifices people in real life. I do have to take tiny bites or risk ripping the corners of my mouth, and I'm not going to go into detail about bathroom issues. Good thing anal isn't my jam. ENOUGH ABOUT ME. On to the suggestion.

Some of us like the feeling of being stretched. It's a mix of pain and pleasure and, in my experience, can cause a pretty quick orgasm.

So, perhaps a 2nd version of Sensually Tight without the crying that instead gives a stupid after sex message like "Nothing like a good stretch!"?

True, any hole can get loose over time, but those of us who are small down there to begin with, and those who also rely on Kegels and other body training methods to keep ourselves comfortably tight really like how it feels to get stretched a bit. I cannot express how amazing it is (to me, at least). I guess it's like being a Size Queen without actually needing to use huge toys to get yourself that stretch you're after? Anyway...

Maybe after taking the trait, your sim gets used to it over time and starts to enjoy it? I mean yeah, it sucked at first for me too, but now it's my favorite thing about sex. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This was very embarrassing to share and I decided to be blunt rather than censor myself like I normally would. So, please be kind if you reply.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:52 PM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

Nisa's Wicked Perversions Mod has a trait along the lines of this, and Wicked Whims integration.

It's hosted here on LL too

Do be sure to check it out

Yeah but isn't that the one that makes you cry? Because sex is always painful?

That's what I was complaining about.  ? And why I offered the suggestion for a 2nd version of it where the tight sim enjoys it instead of crying.

1 hour ago, PcPaper said:

Yeah but isn't that the one that makes you cry? Because sex is always painful?

That's what I was complaining about.  ? And why I offered the suggestion for a 2nd version of it where the tight sim enjoys it instead of crying.

I assumed that it was a different one and by the name of it I assumed it's something similar.

Sorry then

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, PcPaper said:

So, I'll just get to the point. 

I'm one of those small orifices people in real life. I do have to take tiny bites or risk ripping the corners of my mouth, and I'm not going to go into detail about bathroom issues. Good thing anal isn't my jam. ENOUGH ABOUT ME. On to the suggestion.

Some of us like the feeling of being stretched. It's a mix of pain and pleasure and, in my experience, can cause a pretty quick orgasm.

So, perhaps a 2nd version of Sensually Tight without the crying that instead gives a stupid after sex message like "Nothing like a good stretch!"?

True, any hole can get loose over time, but those of us who are small down there to begin with, and those who also rely on Kegels and other body training methods to keep ourselves comfortably tight really like how it feels to get stretched a bit. I cannot express how amazing it is (to me, at least). I guess it's like being a Size Queen without actually needing to use huge toys to get yourself that stretch you're after? Anyway...

Maybe after taking the trait, your sim gets used to it over time and starts to enjoy it? I mean yeah, it sucked at first for me too, but now it's my favorite thing about sex. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This was very embarrassing to share and I decided to be blunt rather than censor myself like I normally would. So, please be kind if you reply.

I actually created my own mod so my sim will be sensually tight but without crying and the pain.  Also, it gives pleasure to the sex partnet.  I am not a modder so it is not perfect but you can try it.

SensuallyTight Trait.package

Edited by ulikedenis