OUTDATED - [mod] Simple Bikini mod for 1.3 sized apparel (Alpha Version)

OUTDATED POST

File moved to downloads section for easier updates.

Decided to upload an outfit mod I made while bored.  

PLEASE READ

The outfit is made for the female body found in OTYOTY's sized apparel for 1.3. It will NOT work with other shapes, instead you will get the default t-shirt appearance

It should work without sized apparel but I can't guarantee that it'll line up properly with other  body shapes.  

There are a total of 3 variants to the outfit

Type A cloth bikini, good heat temp resist.

Type B Fur bikini, good cold temp resist.

Type C Bikini Armour, good defensive stats, (probably too good, I'm still experimenting with balancing) also includes plate shoulders. This variant is based on my personal favorite wow tier set. 

All 3 variants support boob sizes up to Enormous. Anything bigger will just appear as enormous. 

The outfits are split into separate parts so you can mix and match, One thing to note is the layering order is the order you equip them in, so if you equip the top first, the bottom will be layered above it, a quick fix is to un-equip and re-equip the top so its the top layer. 

Example1.png.ec51abb48fc5b00617e4792e718517c3.png

Outfit's are unlocked by researching them in the AKawaiiTent research tab. The basic outfits require complexclothing, and the armoured outfits require the basic research and plate armour researched.

As of this version, You may have pawns start with the bikini sets,  (I'm not 100% sure why that is, but I can't seem to fix it at the moment, so It'll be fixed whenever I figure that out.)

At the moment this mod only supports version 1.3 (If you play on version 1.2 and you want to test it, copy the 1.3 folder and rename it 1.2, I personally can't gaurentee that it'll work, but if some1 who still plays on older versions wants to test it. I would do it myself but I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't want to mess with my mod load order for older versions of the game.)

Known Bugs:

If you equip something with a missing texture file for your boob size and or body shape, it can cause the head and other pawn items to disappear, (example If you equip the spikey variant of the duster with a large boob size, it'll cause the bug)

NOTES ABOUT 1.3 and Sized apparel. 

From reading other forums I've noticed not everyone has been able to get sized apparel to work for 1.3 so I'm here to clear some things up and hopefully help people get it working. 

Last time I checked, Chareon's sized apparel mod did not properly support 1.3, There was an edit that some1 posted in the forums for a working 1.3 verison but that version doesn't properly under the boobs underneath. Also most (all of the ones i've seen) of the default armour sets in OTY's sized apparel seem to have been made for an older variant of the body, and arn't properly sized for the new body parts.

Requirements: Harmony, Sized apparel version 0.91.1. and rimnude unnoffical update. (I personally am still using ver 2.2.8 but 2.2.11 should work)

Load order:

Harmony

Core

Hugslib

RJW

Humanoid Alien Races

RimNudeWorld

Sized apparel

other optional RJW stuff

My mod

AKT_LewdClothes V01.rar

update teaser.png

Edited by AKawaiiTent
new info
  • AKawaiiTent changed the title to OUTDATED - [mod] Simple Bikini mod for 1.3 sized apparel (Alpha Version)