SL Defeat 3p+ Animations Not Working On Followers

Well hello all, title says all. Whenever I'm gone into -let's say 10 male bandits- with my female follower -let's say she's serena- as a female character as installed and well working mmmf and mmmmf animations and surrender, I'm always be the one that get raped by 3-4 males. My followers -does not matter who she is- got maximum threesome with 2 males and only for once. Does not matter whic condition is this, I tried to offer my followers in return of not touching me, they got her for once (max threesome and only for one time, then she's become exhausted) and turned into me (with 4 males and multiple rounds). I also tried to approach as sneakly and command her to attack them and left her alone using an invisiblty spell. But the result is same again. They gone for threesome, shes exhausted and everyone gone for their own businuess. I already have activated the neccesary options in the MCM (turninf off the last agresor option, making the threesome possibilyt to %100 and others).

So I want to know is this some kind of mod's limitation or am I missing something else?

2 hours ago, timurhan said:

Well hello all, title says all. Whenever I'm gone into -let's say 10 male bandits- with my female follower -let's say she's serena- as a female character as installed and well working mmmf and mmmmf animations and surrender, I'm always be the one that get raped by 3-4 males. My followers -does not matter who she is- got maximum threesome with 2 males and only for once. Does not matter whic condition is this, I tried to offer my followers in return of not touching me, they got her for once (max threesome and only for one time, then she's become exhausted) and turned into me (with 4 males and multiple rounds). I also tried to approach as sneakly and command her to attack them and left her alone using an invisiblty spell. But the result is same again. They gone for threesome, shes exhausted and everyone gone for their own businuess. I already have activated the neccesary options in the MCM (turninf off the last agresor option, making the threesome possibilyt to %100 and others).

So I want to know is this some kind of mod's limitation or am I missing something else?

What version/patch of Defeat are you using?