(v1.4+3d!) nude mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods bullet girls phantasia

3 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

when can we see the perky nipple mod? or addon?

I think there's no one doing that

I tried editing the mesh on blender, and this is the best I can do.

nips.jpg.b84ce0676f4fc12eb2e12782c44df6ee.jpg

Unfortunately I never use any 3D software before, so I can't follow the rest of tutorial.

Version 1.4 Beta 2 released 

changelog:
White bodies nipples totally fixed, they looks good in every condition of the game.

Dark body nipples are still a problem, but a lot better than Beta1. Nipples in the shadows are barely visible.

Nipples in the light

Light.JPG.0caf92df5232d0b31720a694ec0813fe.JPG

Nipples in the shadow

Shadow.JPG.81647c0b038346029ffd31fb9adfaf50.JPG

DOWNLOAD

1.4 Beta2.zip

11 hours ago, chrnodroid said:

Version 1.4 Beta 2 released 

changelog:
White bodies nipples totally fixed, they looks good in every condition of the game.

Dark body nipples are still a problem, but a lot better than Beta1. Nipples in the shadows are barely visible.

Nipples in the light

Light.JPG.0caf92df5232d0b31720a694ec0813fe.JPG

Nipples in the shadow

Shadow.JPG.81647c0b038346029ffd31fb9adfaf50.JPG

DOWNLOAD

1.4 Beta2.zip 62.87 MB · 39 downloads

Did you consider making the nipples darker? (For the dark elf character)

12 minutes ago, Avair said:

So what do you need to replace? I tried butting the 1.4 file in the main game folder and it didn't work, as well as the cpk folder. Is there something it's supposed to switch out with?

It comes with a few different versions (Standard, 2k, 4k).  You unpack one and throw it in the main game folder.  What should end up there is the mods, shaderfixes folders and some loose files.  Overwrite those.  If you didn't get an overwrite notice, you probably put the wrong folder in there.

Version 1.4 released.

- Dark elf nipples definitively fixed. I have made many attempts, and I think this is the most suitable color for the nipples in the shadow.

shadow.JPG.e2fc1546916426c2ac6ea638bdc16b08.JPG

I apologize for all these updates. But now I will no longer update the textures.
The next update will be when someone shares the 3D nipple meshes.

v1.3 still available to download. 

Sorry for the delay.

Here are the alternative textures I mentioned a few pages back.

Dark elf is not included in this pack as I need to edit the texture from scratch and simply have not had time to sit down and do it.

So whats in the pack? ... Alternative nipple types/sizes and colors for body type A, B and C as well as a general cleanup of the overall textures.

Enjoy.

Fealow textures.rar

I can't thank you enough for this mod. ❤️ I screwed around with it off and on for a few days before I figured out how to make it work, and when I did, it was glorious. It's everything that I wanted from this game after it released in 2018. You certainly are doing god's work.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, fealow said:

Sorry for the delay.

Dark elf is not included in this pack as I need to edit the texture from scratch and simply have not had time to sit down and do it.

So whats in the pack? ... alternative nipple types/sizes and colors for body type A, B and C

Fealow textures.rar 10.62 MB · 64 downloads

Enjoy.

I have those but in .png but your files are .dds ... so I don't know how to replace them :thinking:

1 hour ago, sonny911 said:

I have those but in .png but your files are .dds ... so I don't know how to replace them :thinking:

Just make a folder for your png files stick them in there then put all my .dds ones in the nude folder inside of your mod folder. You'll probably need my ini file as well considering it points to .dds files rather than png files.

OR... keep both your png and the dds files in the nude folder and just swap out the nude.ini that matches the textures you want to use.

Edit: have updated my previous post with a .rar that includes my nude.ini

14 hours ago, fealow said:

Just make a folder for your png files stick them in there then put all my .dds ones in the nude folder inside of your mod folder. You'll probably need my ini file as well considering it points to .dds files rather than png files.

OR... keep both your png and the dds files in the nude folder and just swap out the nude.ini that matches the textures you want to use.

Edit: have updated my previous post with a .rar that includes my nude.ini

Love that you made the nipples pink in the smaller cup girls' texture :P .... BTW, is there any advantage to using DDS over PNG?

On 2/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, fealow said:

Sorry for the delay.

So whats in the pack? ... Alternative nipple types/sizes and colors for body type A, B and C as well as a general cleanup of the overall textures.

Enjoy.

Fealow textures.rar 12.87 MB · 39 downloads

Aahhh, the textures with the better vagina! You have improved it a lot! 

6 hours ago, Cappdog said:

Love that you made the nipples pink in the smaller cup girls' texture :P .... BTW, is there any advantage to using DDS over PNG?

.dds will generally give a crisper and more compatible image as that is the original file type the game was using for textures.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:03 AM, uace said:

I have a question do i need to install 3DMigoto  for this mod and why everytime i run the game with this mod a window alert pop up ask "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" Windows host process (Rundll32)  

No need to install 3DMigoto. If you download the zip file on the first post there is already everything you need for the mod, 3DMigoto included and pre-applied.

About the "Windows host process (Rundll32)" pop-up, I really don't know, first time I see this. Just ignore it and play. 

3 minutes ago, 8r3H1801 said:

No matter what I do, I still can't manage to make it work. Any advice on how to help me out?

What  I eventually did to make it work was not just post the entire folder into the game's root folder, I pasted the Mods folder, Shader fixes folder, the two dll files, and the d3dx. All of them outside of a folder. I left out the cover and README files. When I started the game up after that, it asked if I wanted to allow changes, and I said yes. Lo and behold, it worked.

I'm not a huge computer whiz or anything, and it took me a few on and off days of messing around to get to that point. Hopefully it'll work for you.

8 minutes ago, liddle said:

What  I eventually did to make it work was not just post the entire folder into the game's root folder, I pasted the Mods folder, Shader fixes folder, the two dll files, and the d3dx. All of them outside of a folder. I left out the cover and README files. When I started the game up after that, it asked if I wanted to allow changes, and I said yes. Lo and behold, it worked.

I'm not a huge computer whiz or anything, and it took me a few on and off days of messing around to get to that point. Hopefully it'll work for you.

So you just took everything out and placed them in separately? I am pretty sure I can do that if that is the case

Yeah, it worked, thanks.