RSE Compatibility Patches [OBSOLETE]

On 7/9/2018 at 6:29 AM, Hippeus said:

Do you play a RSE Horizon file? If so I noticed you picked desolation. Any other settings you recommend together?

Hey sorry for late reply,i played only till Horizon 1.4(outcast diff+desolation) and RSE 3.1.7(basic needs),with no patches from hakansakar01 at that moment,everything worked very nice together,but can't wait to come back to newest Horizon and RSE versions,there's so many changes there.

3 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Hey sorry for late reply,i played only till Horizon 1.4(outcast diff+desolation) and RSE 3.1.7(basic needs),with no patches from hakansakar01 at that moment,everything worked very nice together,but can't wait to come back to newest Horizon and RSE versions,there's so many changes there.

Was starting a new file but the new AAF RSE release is coming out soon. So may wait to fully start my RSE Horizon run till the new version is out.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:59 PM, Hippeus said:

How did you setup advanced needs consumption warning/debuffs. I feel like I have to max them out at 12 and 4 respectively cause of how food is more scarce. 

Apologies for my late reply. I usually set them to 8 and 3...

1 minute ago, hakansakar01 said:

Apologies for my late reply. I usually set them to 8 and 3...

Ok thanks! Also thanks for the updated patches. If I can manage to get home  this weekend I’ll disable FP and fully intergrate   AAF into my RSE Horizon load order.

2 hours ago, 14throwaway14 said:

Yes, that's why I said the new ones.

I've included a screenshot so you can see.

333628906_RSEPatchesnotUpdated.thumb.jpg.70192000d1b382c58c5741a9ba821f22.jpg

It's a false warning, there is nothing to fix. That's why I never trust LOOT and I never use it. You can check those plugins with FO4Edit. Those have no masters as FP_RSE.

I'm using those patches without a problem since I created them. Just ignore LOOT, use them and have a nice day :)

Here it is FO4Edit screenshots:

1.thumb.png.49e37c45c106549eecc2b047af44ff93.png

2.thumb.png.5bc781c4ce8ad7ca3b7084f355a38ac9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Better settlers Patch

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:33 AM, Hanaxar said:

Load order between BS and RSE doesn't matter as long as you put this patch after them

Forgive me for being a little confused. The first part of the sentence says to put it in between BS and RSE. The second part says to put it after them.

I'm guessing it should be:

BetterSettlers.esp

AAF_RSE.esp

AAF_RSE-Better Settlers Patch

7 minutes ago, WileyQuixote said:

Better settlers Patch

Forgive me for being a little confused. The first part of the sentence says to put it in between BS and RSE. The second part says to put it after them.

I'm guessing it should be:

BetterSettlers.esp

AAF_RSE.esp

AAF_RSE-Better Settlers Patch

Yes forgive my confusing description, your suggested load order is correct.

Edit: Corrected the descriptions.