Modifying faces/hair of NPC's within game?

Arigato

Is this possible? Whether it be by a ~ command or a mod, is it possible?

(also apologies if this isn't the right thread to post it in, i figured it's a technical question so... meh)

----

To expand on what I mean.. Is it possible - in game - to modify the looks of an NPC? (just like you can yourself with the showracemenu) or is there a mod that allows this?

Mainly since I have the apachiisky hairs and a few different eye mods and face mods, I'm wanting to transform some of my NPC's more to my liking, rather than hoping a companion mod will come out with something I like or just living with the vanilla face.

Meh, I've never used the creation kit (assuming that's what CK is) due to the fear I'd screw something up. But if that's the only way, I'll have to live with it.

That brings up two more questions:

1. Can I use the CK to change MOD (player created) NPC's?

2. Will my MOD hairs (From apachiisky) show up in the CK?

1. Can I use the CK to change MOD (player created) NPC's?

Yes' date=' at the beginning of CK you will see a window like this one

[img']http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/content_images/1/skyrim/sckactivefile.jpg[/img]

You see the check boxes next to each ESP.

You must check the mod you want to change the NPCs and flag it as Active, by clicking the button "Set as Active File" (be sure the mod is selected-highlighted).

2. Will my MOD hairs (From apachiisky) show up in the CK?

When the above is done, find on the list the apachii hair ESM file, and check that too.

When done click the OK button.

--------------------------

Now when editing NPCs you will see the apachi hairs, too.

Archived