Switching over HDs. Need help with backing up

LibertyPrime

I use Mod Organizer. What specifically do I have to back up, and where do I do so?

Keeping my save isn't imperative because I'll start over, and quite honestly most of these mods I'll either outright reinstall with new options or just not install at all, since I'm upgrading to a new, more potent rig so I'll up the rez in some texture mods quite a bit. I still want to keep my mod list and whatnot backed up just as a reference. I would like, however, to keep my character. I use RaceMenu.

I don't use MO, so I can't help you on that, but, have you thought about running two HDs?

I do and have done so for years. Having a 2nd HD is a life saver if your C: drive craps out, as mine did a couple of weeks ago. Because of that 2nd drive, I didn't have to spend any time searching out all the various mods I have. I still had them and I was happily rebuilding my Data folder right after re-installing Skyrim :D

Archived