NiniBot 2.0

Nini Drachenfels

View File

I made a "Robot" out of my selfisim .. a Sexbot for free use :)
If you like it/me pls let me know.. and maybe take some pictures
and show my what kind of "fun" you have with her/me :)

Used to be a normal Sim in your household!

The *zip should have all the CC and MODs I use to creat her includet!
If you miss something pls let me know.. it's the first time I share a Sim like this way!

Have fun guys ♥ :heart:

0_0 Holy freakin last exception errors, batman. Every 20 seconds like 6 pop in a row. She's nice other than that. I know you didn't make it but I freaking love this robot skin.

Lol, I just found the problem while typing this- there's a sims 3 mod in there. "Snatiff nudists" comes up as a sexysims user Snatiff mod for sims 3. I'm still getting errors occasionally but at least they're not going insane on the side of my screen anymore. I'm using v1.33 with all packs

• 2 weeks later...

0_0 Holy freakin last exception errors, batman. Every 20 seconds like 6 pop in a row. She's nice other than that. I know you didn't make it but I freaking love this robot skin.

Lol, I just found the problem while typing this- there's a sims 3 mod in there. "Snatiff nudists" comes up as a sexysims user Snatiff mod for sims 3. I'm still getting errors occasionally but at least they're not going insane on the side of my screen anymore. I'm using v1.33 with all packs

Not sure what's causing your errors, but it wasn't Snaitf_Nudists.package. It loads perfectly fine into s4pe, and won't load into s3pe. It's definitely a Sims 4 package file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't seem to get it to show up in my game, either as an object for purchase or as a household.

I guess next I'll go into the dated folders and remove the packages an place them in a separate "Package" Folder I use for 

individual Package files.

Any suggestions on how to install Nini?

EDIT:

Fixed it. I downloaded "Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI)" and it made Nini show up finally in my Library along with a bunch of stuff that simply would not show before.

http://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

Nice sims site, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived