Mouth doesnt close after Gag is removed

Guest SocialMediaBot

Guest SocialMediaBot

Hey!

I was installing DD_restrained and Devious Gags + recently and have run into some problems.

When i unequip a gag, it gets removed or i remove it through the cursed loot debug option, the mouth of my character stays open.

I tried setting the mouth opening to 0 in the MCM of Zaz Animation Pack 7(it stays closed for some time put opens again..), reloading, changing racemenu presets, putting on helmets and so on, but nothing works.

I also tried reregistering sexlab anims, checking the override function in zaz Anim Pack, setting all animations to default.

Anybody experienced this too?

Hey!

I was installing DD_restrained and Devious Gags + recently and have run into some problems.

When i unequip a gag, it gets removed or i remove it through the cursed loot debug option, the mouth of my character stays open.

I tried setting the mouth opening to 0 in the MCM of Zaz Animation Pack 7(it stays closed for some time put opens again..), reloading, changing racemenu presets, putting on helmets and so on, but nothing works.

I also tried reregistering sexlab anims, checking the override function in zaz Anim Pack, setting all animations to default.

Keep in mind that both of those are very old mods, so there's a good chance of weird things because of changes in the dd framework.

Also from looking at both esps in tes5edit, they both change some of the same things and therefore will probably conflict with each other.

Hey!

Gags+ is integrated in DDi now, isn't it?

At any rate, try the console command "mfgreset". You need to select your player character with the cursor before entering it. It resets facial expressions, but if there's something on your character enforcing the change, it'll just go back after a while.

Ah. The built-in gag talk was always super annoying to me. The first time you do it, it seems like this strategic mini-game where you have to figure out what the other person wants to hear, but you eventually figure out that it's really just "click stuff until you see parentheses". And even once you fail the 20 times required to get 100% "skill", you still have to actually click through the dialogue. All it does is make the parentheses option show up quicker. Also, the Dragonborn does a surprisingly good job of talking through the supposedly magic-ish gags. If I had infinite time, I'd make a mod that forces the camera into third person when you talk to someone with a gag on and make the dialogue options trigger hand animations, and as you got better at it, the animations would be replaced one-by-one with real-life sign language.

Anyway, this is a tech support thread, so we should probably just wait for phos to get back to us with more details.

Archived