Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

S.A.M. nomals with muscles

SAM SOS Shape Atlas for Men Normal maps conversion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RoboLumps

RoboLumps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Hey all I recently decided to try Shape Atlas for Men and found it was fantastic except for the fact that everyone kinda looks like a buff stay puff marshmallow man lol. I looked around but couldn't find any other normals except for the hard bodies conversion but that one is a bit extreme for me so I went ahead and gave trying to make my own conversion in gimp a try (though hopefully a "real" modder will give us something better but till then...), anyways this is a mixture of the SOS and SAM normals if you give it a try and notice any odd seams go ahead and post with pics pointing it out

Download S.A.M. here

https://www.vectorpl...-atlas-for-men/

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Savren

Savren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Nice to know another SAM user. Great work bro.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SAM, SOS, Shape Atlas for Men, Normal maps, conversion