Orgy Mod

Sneaksmile

This is something that should be a core feature of WW:
When you initiate a sex anim, you should be able to select multiple Sims the first ime (as opposed to the current mtheod of "select one Sim and ask others to join in").
So you wouldn't need a separate 'orgy' mod.

(That being said, newer versions of WW do implment a slightly autonomous abilty for Sims to join exising sex anims--you simply get a prompt to approve.)

This is something that should be a core feature of WW:

When you initiate a sex anim, you should be able to select multiple Sims the first ime (as opposed to the current mtheod of "select one Sim and ask others to join in").

So you wouldn't need a separate 'orgy' mod.

(That being said, newer versions of WW do implment a slightly autonomous abilty for Sims to join exising sex anims--you simply get a prompt to approve.)

Yes. WW is a great Mod but has that big deficiency and makes that create orgies becomes very tedious   :-/

Also, at least I ... I can only ask to join to one Sim and no one else, I mean a threesome and nothing more. As I said, the only way I can create orgies is by controlling many Sims at the same time and using the Teleporter Mod, and that is very tedious. 

Archived