Is there anything that just lets you have sex with romanced companions and that's it?

Just a simple mod that lets you have sex with your romanced companion/s and that's it, nothing else. I wish someone would make something like that. Kind of like Spouses Enhanced for Skyrim. I'm not really into being able to just fuck anyone I want at the drop of a hat.

Also, are there any decent lesbian animations? Or kissing ones? I can never find anything.

I admit I'm in the same boat - still looking for just something immersive, low-key like your suggestion. Some nice extra cutscenes for Lovers Embrace would be a good start, or a really wellmade Brothel system (I see there's one in the works, hoping the best for it).

Everything I tried out so far was either "control your robot" style or turned into a complete clusterfuck with warping and banging NPCs all over the place. Also adding my vote for decent F/F animations, knowing some bi or lesbians in RL I don't buy the whole strap-on and do it like a male thing. I know animating is hard work, but I'm under the impression that most animations we've seen so far is the same old stuff from 5 games ago warmed up again. :-/

It comes across as odd to me that we have all these animations and mods for fallout 4 but there's absolutely nothing simple that's just for romanced companions.  At least Skyrim has something, IE spouses enhanced...something similar for Fallout 4 would be amazing. 

And yeah I'm a female who romances Piper, and I'd prefer more lesbian specific animations rather than just sticking on a strap on and using the het ones...

Archived