Armor/Tattoo?

I tried searching through the first 10 pages and im either blind or didnt find what i was looking for.  This was posted on a reddit post and theres no information in the comments other than its supposedly a tattoo of some form (but no information as to if its a RaceMenu tattoo or slavetats version)..
so i would like some help finding it if possible.. TY in advance to anyone who helps.

p7UTlHEwUjkV3ruzQDj01-7OAku9Gl4SCGNFFLVB

I tried searching through the first 10 pages and im either blind or didnt find what i was looking for.  This was posted on a reddit post and theres no information in the comments other than its supposedly a tattoo of some form (but no information as to if its a RaceMenu tattoo or slavetats version)..

so i would like some help finding it if possible.. TY in advance to anyone who helps.

p7UTlHEwUjkV3ruzQDj01-7OAku9Gl4SCGNFFLVB

Ask Arsenic

http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/163887298958/body-canvas-when-you-ran-out-of-papers-but-you

Archived