Looking for NPC pairing mods (or other slave/mind control mods)

Hi all, I'm looking for a mod that allows you to pair an NPC with another NPC, either in the form of marriage or enslavement, but with sex anims. Ideally I'm RPing a "matchmaker" slaver that captures ladies across Skyrim and gives them to appropriate owners. Examples: giving Elisif to Ulfric, or Carlotta to Mikael.

I know some current enslavement mods allow for this--Slave Trainer, Defeated Slaves and I think SL Mind Control has limited functionality. Pahe also, but the one thing I dislike about Pahe is that the friendly NPCs you enslave seem to lose their personalities.

I'd love a mod that let's me just assign an NPC to another NPC for sex purposes, without altering their typical dialogues or voices. Make Carlotta follow Mikael and every 5 minutes or so he initiates sex with her. Animations complete and she goes back to being docile and following him.

Slave Trainer has the "following" bit down, but neither the slave nor the NPC owner ever seem to initiate sex.

Any recommendations are welcone, or similarly any other slaver/mind control mods you're currently enjoying. Thanks in advance!

Archived