[Saints Row IV - Request] Edit nude texture - Remove watermark

IxionGT

Hi everyone!

I don't know if this is difficult for a experienced modder (it is for me). I need that someone edit this texture to remove a watermark on the female butt. It isn't so notorious, but it is still annoying.

I don't know who was the genius, but I really like this mod because nipples are in a correct position while using bras, etc. and it doesn't cause any slip.

Thank you so much if you decide to help!

Saints Row IV Nude Mod.rar

post-274033-0-36661100-1502540365_thumb.jpg

post-274033-0-13731600-1502540373_thumb.jpg

I dont have the game installed so I couldnt check to see what it looks like or if it works so make a back up of the Default female diffuse.str2_pc that came with the mod incase my version doesnt work, but you should be able to just drop in the edited Default female diffuse.str2_pc, and in theory it should work.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have the game installed so I couldnt check to see what it looks like or if it works so make a back up of the Default female diffuse.str2_pc that came with the mod incase my version doesnt work, but you should be able to just drop in the edited Default female diffuse.str2_pc, and in theory it should work.

Thank you so much for your effort, but it did not work  :(

It gets stuck while loading a savegame.

I guess its been quite a while since I modded saints row 4, and I may not have unpacked/repacked it correctly, I tried it again, and incase it doesnt work this time, I included the edited texture so hopefully you will be able to figure out how to properly pack/repack. Best of luck!

I guess its been quite a while since I modded saints row 4, and I may not have unpacked/repacked it correctly, I tried it again, and incase it doesnt work this time, I included the edited texture so hopefully you will be able to figure out how to properly pack/repack. Best of luck!

Now you have uploaded the same file that mine, have you uploaded the wrong file?

I have a problem too repacking the textures, every time I do, I get an infinite loading screen...

Thank you for your effort!

Heh, yea I guess I packed the original texture into the file, dunno how that happened. The good news is, I'm assuming that file worked for you to find out it was the original, so if this file with the edited texture actually packed in this time, doesnt work then it has something to do with the texture file itself(maybe the way GIMP saves it), or it will work for you, heres hoping its the latter.

default female diffuse v3.rar

Heh, yea I guess I packed the original texture into the file, dunno how that happened. The good news is, I'm assuming that file worked for you to find out it was the original, so if this file with the edited texture actually packed in this time, doesnt work then it has something to do with the texture file itself(maybe the way GIMP saves it), or it will work for you, heres hoping its the latter.

Now it worked flawless! Thank you so so so so much!!  :D

post-274033-0-89581500-1504341461_thumb.jpg

Archived