WW won't let my game load...

Don't get me wrong, love this mod but I took it out because my game was getting laggy so I took the mod out and my game was running great. The other day I updated my PC storage and so I thought I would put the mod back in but now it won't load. All my game does now is stay on the simbob stage when it gives tips at the bottom. I thought it might've been my game so i took my WW mod out and it worked again. Then I thought maybe it was because my game was out of date so I downloaded the new version and it still won't work... Please help!!

Mine was stuck on the loading screen too.  Turbo driver had me go into Origin and make sure I was running 64 bit since my computer is 64 bit.  Also I had taken the symbols out of the names before placing them in my mods folder.  It was the renamed script file causing my game not to load.  Maybe that would help you.  WW mod runs fine now.

Archived