Hiyoko issue with hiyokogeneratorgeneforge issue

I don't know how to explain this but for some reason whenever i make child they first appear normal but after a quick "flash" they suddenly have much darker body color. I have searched everywhere and used fejeena manual to organize my load order but it still presists. I'm running this together with OCO 2. I say this because this issue doesn't happen with npc's that are of custom origin. only the vanilla npc's and or custom npc(s that make use of vanilla assets seem to be affected. Is it possible OCO doesn't like this?

I don't know how to explain this but for some reason whenever i make child they first appear normal but after a quick "flash" they suddenly have much darker body color. I have searched everywhere and used fejeena manual to organize my load order but it still presists. I'm running this together with OCO 2. I say this because this issue doesn't happen with npc's that are of custom origin. only the vanilla npc's and or custom npc(s that make use of vanilla assets seem to be affected. Is it possible OCO doesn't like this?

It works fine with OCO 2 here. Are you maybe using Oblivion Reloaded's skin shader?

It works fine with OCO 2 here. Are you maybe using Oblivion Reloaded's skin shader?

i managed to make it work by copy and pasting everything related to redguard textures, for females atleast. i also deleted the normal maps since they looked way too clossy with it. apparently the redgurd textures it comes with is a lot darker than hgec's. it seems to have worked for now but only for humans. i have yet to see how it will handle dunmers or highelfs.

Archived