Having a T-pose issue/animation issue.

So I have been playing Skyrim with some of the mods on this site for awhile and decided I would install the Simple Slavery mod and the SL Stories mod.  Of course, after I installed both of those, I then went and, just to be safe, run the FNIS tool.  Now, my character is standing with a T-pose in game.  After looking around, I saw somewhere that the file 0_master.hkx is what makes your character do the T-pose, so I thought, ok, just delete and continue playing.  Well, that fixed the T-pose, but now I am getting absolutely no sex animations at all anymore, even though I was getting them just fine before I installed the 2 mentioned mods.  What is going on?  Also, here is my FNIS log:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/21/2017 12:49:16 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 36.0 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 10.2 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 34 total groups: 116 added file slots: 724 alternate files: 545

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3077 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

After looking around, I saw somewhere that the file 0_master.hkx is what makes your character do the T-pose, so I thought, ok, just delete and continue playing.  Well, that fixed the T-pose, but now I am getting absolutely no sex animations at all anymore, even though I was getting them just fine before I installed the 2 mentioned mods.

That's an hilarious approach to troubleshooting. Imagine if, every time a script posted an error to the Papyrus log, the solution would be to delete the script! :lol:

Deleting 0_master.hkx breaks FNIS entirely. Since FNIS caused the T-pose issue, deleting it actually fixes it for you, but it also bricks every single mod that relies on FNIS for animations, SL included. (Source)

And since you're installing SexLab-based mods, I'm assuming want FNIS to actually work. So run FNIS again, it should rebuild the 0_master.hkx file. You'll probably be back to having the T-pose bug, in which case I'd recommend uninstalling both Simple Slavery and SL Stories and running FNIS again. If you stop getting T-pose, there's something wrong with the FNIS files from either of those mods; find which one, then check its support thread for solutions.

After looking around, I saw somewhere that the file 0_master.hkx is what makes your character do the T-pose, so I thought, ok, just delete and continue playing.  Well, that fixed the T-pose, but now I am getting absolutely no sex animations at all anymore, even though I was getting them just fine before I installed the 2 mentioned mods.

That's an hilarious approach to troubleshooting. Imagine if, every time a script posted an error to the Papyrus log, the solution would be to delete the script! :lol:

Deleting 0_master.hkx breaks FNIS entirely. Since FNIS caused the T-pose issue, deleting it actually fixes it for you, but it also bricks every single mod that relies on FNIS for animations, SL included. (Source)

And since you're installing SexLab-based mods, I'm assuming want FNIS to actually work. So run FNIS again, it should rebuild the 0_master.hkx file. You'll probably be back to having the T-pose bug, in which case I'd recommend uninstalling both Simple Slavery and SL Stories and running FNIS again. If you stop getting T-pose, there's something wrong with the FNIS files from either of those mods; find which one, then check its support thread for solutions.

Tried that, didn't work.  I decided to try and uninstall everything and reinstall it, and that fixed it.  Dunno what caused the error to begin with.

Archived