I would LOVE to see something like a Cam Sex Interaction for the Sims PC's. Or with a new Item like a Webcam, so sims click on it and start to stay in front of it. Then, messages pop up where "Customers" or sims from the neighbourhood say what they want to see. (like animations from wickedwohoo).

If any Modder is interested in that or could do that, it would be awesome! Maybe you can combine it with an adult career or something. 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sexysims already has a mod sex webcam ? , I have already tried it and it really gives her a lot of morbidity to watch sex interactions, as other users say you just have to change the chat to camsex. I have seen that there is another user who was creating an adult entertainment mod. have you already created it? I would like to try it. What would be really good is as a client to be in front of the webcam and be able to say what you want the characters to do