Help! No collisions with the breast and my face is missing!

Chocotaco

Like the title says im missing collisions with the breast and my face is missing. I previously had collisions but i came back one day it it was gone i may have installed a mod during that period but idk which one it was and i dont want to uninstall every mod to find the culprit. I thought i could fix it by reinstalling all of my hdt mods and skele mods but doing that made my face disappear and now i cant get it back so if anybody could help me fix this id be really grateful bc it irritates me when my girls arms and hands just go right through her breast.

Do you install mods manually or with NMM/MO?

i use the NMM. i personally dont like the MO but i do have it...somewhere on my computer...

I really recommend using MO as it keeps your directory nice and clean. Load order is very important. I suggest you read this guide carefully:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

according to that guide ive done everything right but when i go in game theres still no collision or face

edit: i fixed the no face issue on my character now i need to fix the collision issue. ive tried everything i can think of and it just isnt working. My characters breast still jiggle and what not perfectly fine but theres no collisions with anything, even with and without the havok object.

Archived